• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Thread Closed] HM can't retrieve playlist 1.3.9.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjjones

Tried to get the just released S4 episodes of Westworld on HMax and get the can't retrieve playlist / might require payment error. Random check of the other seasons it appears that the only one that works is S1E1.

Just in case I logged out and back in, same error followed by a crash dump

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.2.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Westworld.jpg Westworld Season 4 Episodes 1 and 2 are downloading just fine for me. I tried it twice, while downloading other things from Amazon. As you can see, no errors, I tried them 3 times. All episodes and all seasons work fine.

S 4 West Complete.jpg

Last edited:
it's just must not be my day lol. Did an F5 and tried it again and got the no playlist, a dump file and then a full crash file (I had to add .astdmp on the end to get it to upload).
I get the Terminal List on Amazon with no problem at 1080

westworld_S4.jpg westworld_failure.jpg

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.2_Dump_20220705171558.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.3.9.2_2.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
From your log it looks like a weak signal from your network.

maybe but doubtful. It's hardwired gigE behind a 350M fiber internet service. Plus its the only title I've come across this on today as I've been catching up.
info below if it's any help, I'm wondering if it's one of those odd regional things since you and I are in different ones

Attachments

• GigE.jpg
    GigE.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 9
  • internet.jpg
    internet.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 9
maybe but doubtful. It's hardwired gigE behind a 350M fiber internet service. Plus its the only title I've come across this on today as I've been catching up.
info below if it's any help, I'm wondering if it's one of those odd regional things since you and I are in different ones
I wish I had that service. But even great speeds can have slight .05sec disruptions that cause errors.

We are absolutely in different regions, if you are where I am, it would be a million to one.

Same issues, I get the "not available, payment needed, blah blah." I have a 1Gbps connection that clocks at 800 on my desktop, hardwired. It worked fine yesterday, then stopped, so I downloaded 1.3.9.2 and it's the same thing. It's giving a java error and saying that Hulu is responding with a 400 bad request error. I relaunched a few times and suddenly it was working again. Something odd is going on that you all may want to check out.

Oh forgot to add, I was downloading a fair amount, they all went red, and I tried to restart just any of them and same thing. I also attempted to search for what I had been downloading, Penny Dreadful, and the search didn't find it. I signed out and back in to Hulu and it did not fix the problem. Just more info for you to go on.

Oh forgot to add, I was downloading a fair amount, they all went red, and I tried to restart just any of them and same thing. I also attempted to search for what I had been downloading, Penny Dreadful, and the search didn't find it. I signed out and back in to Hulu and it did not fix the problem. Just more info for you to go on.
You most probably had a network error, but I am just guessing.;)

Same issues, I get the "not available, payment needed, blah blah." I have a 1Gbps connection that clocks at 800 on my desktop, hardwired. It worked fine yesterday, then stopped, so I downloaded 1.3.9.2 and it's the same thing. It's giving a java error and saying that Hulu is responding with a 400 bad request error. I relaunched a few times and suddenly it was working again. Something odd is going on that you all may want to check out.
Easier to checkout with a log file

That message is sometimes the case, if the videos are not available, yet ... can you play it in the browser?

Sorry, but no Internet problem. I'm a CCIE, I can tell if I'm having problems because I'm using Cisco equipment and syslogging, believe me if I had a problem I would absolutely let you know and provide my syslog files to you asap. Something else is wrong somewhere that seems to be intermittent, maybe some sort of race condition somewhere? But I can def. assure that I didn't have network issues, I just don't want to lead you down a wrong path, I'd feel really bad about that. I'm honestly just trying to help, I've been a customer since before you guys had to change your company and relocate, I referred friends over, I love you guys.

@Cartmen0208 Yes they play just fine, but they are not even found in a search using Anystream. Previously they played just fine before the issue started.

@dtsig I've turned logging on and I'll provide it asap. But, searches which simply don't return results...ever...there's a problem there. Penny Dreadful played just fine, then stopped and the downloads all went red. I had literally downloaded all of the first two seasons and part of the third when it went red. So it's not an issue of availability.

Back to the original post, Westworld S4 HBM still doesn't retrieve a playlist in my region just FYI for dev as they're checking things off (I think my dev tokens bucket is pretty empty :) )

Update.. same issue with all episodes of The Wire HBM. updated log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.3.astlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Its not your token bucket, I get it just fine but maybe its your region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back