Thought I'd heard it all 2x

Discussion in 'Best of RedFox Support' started by Frank, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

This one does not need a preamble:

Customer: I paid for a life time membership, but I do not have a movie down load list. Could you send me the link?

Me: Tell me exactly what you mean by "movie down load list", please.

Customer: A page that I can select movies from or how I can down load movies.

Me: :bang:

And yes, they do multiply:

3/2012

Customer: On start-up, a map of AnyDVD features are displayed.
    I don't know where to insert the source URL when I try to download
    DVD or music from whichever website. Can you please advise.

Me: (see above)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  2. Tox

Tox Well-Known Member

Obviously some people don't know what they are buying. Everyone can conclude what that means what these people are. But it is against the board rules to write it down. :)

3. International

International New Member

Lol...

Lol.... This can't be "REAL"... Take all Slysoft software & reg's., back! They have "NO" rights to it now! :bang::bang::bang:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  4. Freezo

Freezo Member

Hey, I get it... they thought they would be able to get any DVD. The product name is confusing. :)

5. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

It's always important to remember that, by definition, 1/2 the people are of below average intelligence.

-W

6. Darrall Harvey

Darrall Harvey New Member

ROFL,:clap: there are always some peeps out there that will amuse us with their lack of understanding8)

7. Correz

Correz New Member

It's understandably amusing to people who spend an inordinate amount of time on these forums discussing the infinite possibilities of disc backup. However its also a perfectly reasonable assumption for Joe (or Jane) Average to interpret that a product called 'AnyDVD' gives them, well, "Any DVD".

8. ivanX

ivanX Translator (ru)

I couldn't disagree more. At no point an uneducated assumption can be called reasonable.

9. pimpcrapinpeace

pimpcrapinpeace Well-Known Member

I think people should read the description BEFORE they buy the product.
    lol

10. BlueFalc0n

BlueFalc0n Member

That is hilarious.

11. replimaster

replimaster Member

DUH!:doh: Surely not that dumb?

12. ispy

ispy New Member

The phase "Engage brain before opening mouth" comes to mind, read the description before purchase. If you were after a can of beans in a supermarket and just picked up a can of peaches, would you go back and complain? I think not LOL!

13. PrincipalityFusion

PrincipalityFusion Well-Known Member

No, the reasonable assumption would be that they would at the very least read the first paragraph explaining what the product does.

You mean to tell me that they can figure out how to get to the website, select the product, and fill out the information to pay, but they can't comprehend a simple explanation of what the product is??

No, no way is that reasonable.

14. zg1286

zg1286 Member

And they are allowed to breed

15. Feynor

Feynor Well-Known Member

Not really, I read it as (read) AnyDVD, not 'get' :)

16. ricoman

ricoman Well-Known Member

Can I have the name and contact info for this person? I'm sure I can come up with some product for someone who would pay $50-$100 without knowing what it is. I wonder how he/she is with charities, because I'm starting one up for the Venetian Blind. :D

17. McstylisT

McstylisT Member

Now that was one in a million. You always seem to get them :clap: :D

McT

18. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

The lack of a brain never stops them from complaining though. [​IMG]
    -W

19. sander101

sander101 Member

HAHAHAHA:):):):):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: