• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thought I'd heard it all 2x

Wow, I need some of the crack these pathetic customers are smoking, I mean its gotta be some killer shit.

This one does not need a preamble:

Customer: I paid for a life time membership, but I do not have a movie down load list. Could you send me the link?

Me: Tell me exactly what you mean by "movie down load list", please.

Customer: A page that I can select movies from or how I can down load movies.

Me: :bang:

And yes, they do multiply:

3/2012

Customer: On start-up, a map of AnyDVD features are displayed.
I don't know where to insert the source URL when I try to download
DVD or music from whichever website. Can you please advise.

Me: (see above)

Hi Frank,

Yes, this can be a bit confusing for those that have not learned how to read more than 280 Characters … even though the first 247 characters tell us everything we need to know. In fact, it's basically repeated twice. Yet some still have trouble comprehending this...? Interesting to say the least. :confused:

upload_2021-5-28_22-2-39.png

Hi Frank,

Yes, this can be a bit confusing for those that have not learned how to read more than 280 Characters … even though the first 247 characters tell us everything we need to know. In fact, it's basically repeated twice. Yet some still have trouble comprehending this...? Interesting to say the least. :confused:

I'm afraid that Frank passed away some years ago, right before RedFox came into being.

:(

Back