• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

This is the weirdest forum ever…

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nerdism

It’s like a cult.

Don’t dare criticise a service you’re literally paying for but isn’t working, or the loyalists will jump on you and tell you to “be patient” (I.e. keep paying subscription to a service that isn’t working.)

Don’t ask why there’s an arbitrary download limit, or the well known members will tell you to “stop being greedy”. Greedy! Wanting to use a download app to download lots of data :ROFLMAO:

Don’t criticise or question the glorious developers, everyone. Please just accept my reverence and unending gratitude.

It’s like a cult.

Don’t dare criticise a service you’re literally paying for but isn’t working, or the loyalists will jump on you and tell you to “be patient” (I.e. keep paying subscription to a service that isn’t working.)

Don’t ask why there’s an arbitrary download limit, or the well known members will tell you to “stop being greedy”. Greedy! Wanting to use a download app to download lots of data :ROFLMAO:

Don’t criticise or question the glorious developers, everyone. Please just accept my reverence and unending gratitude.

So what do you propose to fix the issues quickly? If you can do it better, by all means go out and start your own service and charge people money for it. You seem to have all the answers and think you can do better that the RedFox devs.

And download limits, if you do a little research, you'll find out why it exists. And being a responsible consumer, you did all the necessary research and found out why the limits exist, didn't you?

It’s like a cult.

F.F.S.

It is not.

You're opinion is welcome but you seem to fail to understand the reality. Redfox has ZERO control over DRM changes made by providers. As i said before a few times now (and apparently) i need to say again, DRM changes by streaming providers and anystream needing time to adapt is NO DIFFERENT from DVD / (UHD) BD's coming out with a new protection and AnyDVD needing an update. It takes time to crack DRM protections.

Now as to the limit, you can ask just fine, but the REASON why its there is clearly mentioned on the product page.

Not our or the staffs fault you didn't read the product page in regards to why the limit exists, nor is it their fault they can't control DRM changes made by streaming providers. You don't have to like it, but that's how it is in reality. You're welcome to find and use an alternate product. Nobody's forcing you to use anystream.

Not our or the staffs fault you didn't read the product page in regards to why the limit exists, nor is it their fault they can't control DRM changes made by streaming providers. You don't have to like it, but that's how it is in reality. You're welcome to find and use an alternate product. Nobody's forcing you to use anystream.

You're the gift that keeps on giving!

I'm not sure trying to keep the forum constructive makes it a cult.

The limits are made fully aware when using/buying so it seems pretty silly to complain about a limit that was in place when sold. I don't buy a budget car then flood the forums about how slow it goes.

with regards to the moaning about it not working, what do you want? just a shit show of people moaning, that would be super constructive.

Don’t dare criticise a service you’re literally paying for but isn’t working, or the loyalists will jump on you and tell you to “be patient”
Well, it's like covid. Now there is omicron and the vaccin has to be modified even you would already be vaccinatied. And this take some time.
So with DRM. The streaming providers wont allow to download any content. To protect themselfs they install DRM (digital rights management). And, off course, they don't tell others how to bypass them. So you couldn't download anything for yourself. Luckly there is RedFox, which works at AnyStream to make the download possible - even with activated DRM. But at any change they have to analyse and react. And this takes some times, even like the vaccin.
It's correct. And if you download an series with more than one season the limit is quick to zero. But it could be an possibillity to stay prevent from observation/monitoring. If there would to much content downloads there will be quick an change at the DRM, which prevent download agian (for some time).

So what do you propose to fix the issues quickly? If you can do it better, by all means go out and start your own service and charge people money for it. You seem to have all the answers and think you can do better that the RedFox devs.

And download limits, if you do a little research, you'll find out why it exists. And being a responsible consumer, you did all the necessary research and found out why the limits exist, didn't you?
lmao you literally prove what the op said "the loyalists will jump on you and tell you to “be patient”"
plus your replies kinda out of topic to prove nothing.

nobody forcing you to use anystream is probably what a scammer said to their customer. i mean what is the point to answer like that. its weird

I really understand the points, but not all of them.

The reason they changed DRM is because of those dumb people here, who use AS for mostly series and movies, because they are not willing to pay for a Direct-Download-Alternative. AS is NOT meant as a DDL-Provider, nor Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix, ... are DDLs.
I am sure there is a lot of traffic because of those people who are not willing to use it correctly, and the streaming-providers need to do something because of that. While, now I and others cant download (running out of time) stuff I cant buy anywhere, because of living outside the US.

If there is a DDL, or a possibility to rent it as a physical medium, for your series or movies: USE THIS WAY! This is the reason, those tokens exist. Streaming is NOT meant for massive downloads! What we have now, may be the result of those dumb people downloading gigabytes of series with AS.

One question to the stuff members here:
Would there be a possibility to download the encrypted stream and decrypt them later? This could also be a nice new feature, it it breaks again next time ...
This would take lots of pressure from people like me, now having now 2 days left to get a series, I dont get anywhere else (even not to buy). Outside the US its very hard to get lots of titles I am interested in, or its doubled price to import them and having trouble with government, because of taxes ...

Last edited:
It is the weirdest trail of messages that I ever saw.
In fact, from the beginning, rules were established (eg quota and limitations) and, if anyone is savvy enough, providers are always playing cat and mouse with entities trying to break their digital protection. I bought an "eternal license" and my investment is already paid off.
I am not blaming anyone on hiccups occurring over time because I accepted from the start this kind of game. Yes, it is enraging to see some titles going away when they are removed from the catalog but honestly what's the proportion that you are missing.

Genuine question for the AS bro’s…

If your cell provider went down for a week, would you expect a rebate? Or you joined a shaving subscription service and one month no razors arrived, would you expect to still be charged for that month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back