• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Thinking of buying, but looking for a list of sites in the works

shaunvis

Is there a list somewhere of things in the works? The product page has a like to "a list of candidates" but the link is invalid so I can't find that post.

Specifically I'm interested in Shudder, Tubi, and Pluto

I recommend you buy based on what AS can do now (which is a lot already!) not based on what it might (or might not) do in the future.

AS do not release any plans or timing. There was a thread while back to list things people were interested in, but it got massive and was removed.

We will add providers. We are always working on making the program better. Shudder can be subscribed to through Amazon along with 20 other providers. If Amazon has it, you will be able to download it. Of course, you have to subscribe to the channels.

We will add providers. We are always working on making the program better. Shudder can be subscribed to through Amazon along with 20 other providers. If Amazon has it, you will be able to download it. Of course, you have to subscribe to the channels.
Oh, so anything linked to Amazon will work? I didn't know what. That's a huge plus. Thanks!

This may help you decide. Amazon Prime day deals is offering several channels such as Starz, Acorn, etc for 99 cents a month for 2 months. That gives one plenty of time to DL a ton of videos.

Back