• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved The System Burning Problem

Harley51

Can you tell me what this messages means.
The movie won't copy?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-07 171348.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-07 171348.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 14
  • AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_F_THE_SYSTEM.ziplog
    93.4 KB · Views: 1
Just an fyi, although its semantics, AnyDVD doesn't burn anything. It can RIP (transfer disc to hdd), but it can't burn (transfer hdd content to disc). Its a small but important distinction. Just to avoid confusion :)

Can you tell me why just this one DVD needed the Region set and I never had to in the past. Is it a protection problem?

Can you tell me why just this one DVD needed the Region set and I never had to in the past. Is it a protection problem?
AnyDVD just was able to circumvent the protection anyway (or it wasn't that hard). It is recommend to set the region for DVDs in general.

The error didn't go away until I set the region on the drive.

Without the region set, anydvd had to brute force the key on past titles, and it succeeded. There's no specific reason as to why this one required it to be set other than anydvd was unable to brute force the title. this has a higher chance of triggering on small VOB files where not enough content is available to brute force it. It's also slower than doing it the right way.

With the region set, anydvd can decrypt the css the quick and clean way. NOTE: decrypting titles from a region that don't match the drive region will still be brute forced.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back