• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The sky is not falling, let the devs do their thing

DQ

Guys, Redfox comes through EVERY time. No need to panic or freak out, just give these good folks some time.

I am a long time user and historically speaking they NEVER disappoint. Just allow them to do their thing.

Just look what they did in a few days with the DRM changes. They just need to polish out the rest of the changes.

Merry Christmas to all, may you have a blessed holiday!

Guys, Redfox comes through EVERY time. No need to panic or freak out, just give these good folks some time.

I am a long time user and historically speaking they NEVER disappoint. Just allow them to do their thing.

Just look what they did in a few days with the DRM changes. They just need to polish out the rest of the changes.

Merry Christmas to all, may you have a blessed holiday!
Personally, I am doing fine, yes I found some issues but most of everything is downloading in my region, I apologize if you all are having serious issues but the devs will fix them, and all will be right again. Just as DQ said, they just need to polish it up a bit.

haven’t DL’d in a while (several weeks), but did so today - no issues. assume those reporting problems are indeed having problems, but at least for HBO Max, no issues.

US based; no active VPN at the time.

cheers

"The sky is not falling, let the devs do their thing"

Shows what you know. Last night, the sky was falling. My yard was all wet!

Just since it hasn't been made clear, what providers are working correctly at the moment?

Just since it hasn't been made clear, what providers are working correctly at the moment?
The devs were focusing on the DRM issues. And there are still some edges they need to polish. Please understand that this is first priority.

i have hade no issues with HBO, the rest however has hade multiple threads regarding issues with new content.

It seems Amazon and Netflix don't work with newer content. Disney+, Hulu and HBO Max should be fine (at least in terms of DRM).

Dum spiro, spero ...
Unfortunately here in Germany we are more pessimistic compared to Cicero - a well-known proverb is
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt, aber sie stirbt ...

Buena suerte! I cross fingers ...

Btw: It is not only newer content, but elder too - at least at amazon.de. It is hard to find a series, where you can download all episodes without error messages

It seems Amazon and Netflix don't work with newer content. Disney+, Hulu and HBO Max should be fine (at least in terms of DRM).
and so will Amazon and HBO Max, you just have to wait until our developers make it so this can not happen again.

Einen minuten,.....

There, I’ve exhausted the quasi extensive wealth of my knowledge of the German language :)

Which is to say I don’t know “Scheisse” but it’s clear that the Devs are hard at work and we already see the results of said hard work. We can certainly give them the latitude to work.

Einen minuten,.....

There, I’ve exhausted the quasi extensive wealth of my knowledge of the German language :)

Which is to say I don’t know “Scheisse” but it’s clear that the Devs are hard at work and we already see the results of said hard work. We can certainly give them the latitude to work.
You need to extend you language skills to "Schnitzel", Verboten" , Bier" and "noch eines..." to survive here.

Yeah... We all appreciate your patience... And try to entertain you with "language lessons". :dance:

It will absolutely work again, some people doubt the team, someven try to find out how good the developers are and how they do what they do, some even guess. But what you should never do is think you know more than they do. That would be a mistake.

It will absolutely work again, some people doubt the team, someven try to find out how good the developers are and how they do what they do, some even guess. But what you should never do is think you know more than they do. That would be a mistake.

Sic!

Worüber man nicht
sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.
Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus logico-philosophicus, Abschnitt 7, 1921.

Sorry for another German language proverb, this time Austrian.

Redfox will fix it!

Sic!

Worüber man nicht

Redfox will fix it!
Ich biete euch noch einen weiteren alten deutschen Spruch an: Geduld bringt Rosen

Sic!

Worüber man nicht

Redfox will fix it!
Ich sage nicht, dass Sie nicht darüber sprechen können, ich sage, Sie bekommen vielleicht keine Antwort.

Back