• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Sea of Trees DVD structural protection hides main title

Wrapper

The region 1 version of The Sea of Trees by Lionsgate has, for lack of a better term, a structural form of protection that hides the main title from programs like CloneDVD2 and Pavtube DVDAid. All that shows in those programs are the previews, the actors comments, the logo screens and the anti-piracy screens. Has anybody found a way around this issue?

The region 1 version of The Sea of Trees by Lionsgate has, for lack of a better term, a structural form of protection that hides the main title from programs like CloneDVD2 and Pavtube DVDAid. All that shows in those programs are the previews, the actors comments, the logo screens and the anti-piracy screens. Has anybody found a way around this issue?
Kind of hard for a developer to find a way to fix the issue if you don't supply an AnyDVD log, don't you think? You should ALWAYS supply an AnyDVD log with a disc you have issues with.

Kind of hard for a developer to find a way to fix the issue if you don't supply an AnyDVD log, don't you think? You should ALWAYS supply an AnyDVD log with a disc you have issues with.

Here you go,EDITED By Moderator. Now that you have the log file you should be immediately able to resolve this, right? Any other EDITED remarks?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_G_The Sea of Trees.ziplog
    841 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody found a way around this issue?
It might not be handled by the (old) version 7.6.9.5.
8.0.5.0/8.0.5.3beta may work. Or an updated version if not. New key/trial key is needed.

OK, so I D/Ld the 8050 version of AnyDVD and it finds the main title, the VOB_18 set. I guess that I now finally have a reason to buy a version newer than my 7695.

As to the "unfriendly" remarks, mmdavis started it with his "don't you think?" and "ALWAYS," but the Moderator didn't seem to have any issues with that, so I guess snide remarks are OK if you are a "well known member!"

OK, so I D/Ld the 8050 version of AnyDVD and it finds the main title, the VOB_18 set. I guess that I now finally have a reason to buy a version newer than my 7695.

As to the "unfriendly" remarks, mmdavis started it with his "don't you think?" and "ALWAYS," but the Moderator didn't seem to have any issues with that, so I guess snide remarks are OK if you are a "well known member!"
I think you ought to drop the attitude so we can get on with helping you with your problem. Thats what the forum is for. Help with the program. I think upgrading to V8 might solve your issues. The Sea of Trees was not released on DVD until Nov 1 2016, that date puts it in V8 decryption status, while I am not saying there was no chance for it to work with the old Slysoft version, obviously you are having an issue. A developer will look at your log file.

Last edited:

Nothing "snide" at all!! He was just pointing out the fact that a log file is needed in order to help solve an issue. Slysoft's v 7.6.9.5 won't continue to work forever.

If you like, you can try AnyDVD 8.0.5.3., too.

He was not being snide - there's a big PLEASE read before you post thread at the top of this very forum.
Now - Take a good look at step 5. Posting a logfile when you have an issue is not a "suggestion" - it's a requirement to get help here.
-W

Back