The number 23 is heavy pixelated

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by odd_function, Dec 15, 2007.

1. odd_function

odd_function Guest

The number 23 is heavy pixelated in CloneDVD2.
    I tried copying the movie in 1Click DVD Copy and it copied fine. NO pixelation.
    Any ideas would be helpful.

2. Franchise

Franchise Well-Known Member

When I backed it up, it had 2 main movies and the second movie, the unrated cut, was pixelated for me as well. I just did it by itself to make it better. I'm not sure of the issue though. Just thought I'd give you what I did since I found out that the movie branches all over the place.

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Wrong section to post on 1 click but anyhow....What settings did you use and what speed did you burn at plus what type of media are you using?

EDIT: I just saw that it was on CloneDVD2 sorry.

I did this title on a DL Verbatim.

4. odd_function

odd_function Guest

I used SONY 16x DVD+R on a 16x LG DVD Burner drive.
    In this case, I think it's a new line issue. Because, I used a 3rd party product
    and it copied just fine. I just wanted to let you know.

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Well-Known Member

I beleived you used different burning speeds with the two programs, thus the pixelating

6. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"