• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The number 23 is heavy pixelated

O

odd_function

The number 23 is heavy pixelated in CloneDVD2.
I tried copying the movie in 1Click DVD Copy and it copied fine. NO pixelation.
Any ideas would be helpful.

When I backed it up, it had 2 main movies and the second movie, the unrated cut, was pixelated for me as well. I just did it by itself to make it better. I'm not sure of the issue though. Just thought I'd give you what I did since I found out that the movie branches all over the place.

Wrong section to post on 1 click but anyhow....What settings did you use and what speed did you burn at plus what type of media are you using?

EDIT: I just saw that it was on CloneDVD2 sorry.

I did this title on a DL Verbatim.

What settings did you use and what speed did you burn at plus what type of media are you using?

I did this title on a DL Verbatim.

I used SONY 16x DVD+R on a 16x LG DVD Burner drive.
In this case, I think it's a new line issue. Because, I used a 3rd party product
and it copied just fine. I just wanted to let you know.

I beleived you used different burning speeds with the two programs, thus the pixelating

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Back