• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Last Air Bender US

Afaik CloneBD only makes a reauthored ISO if you tell it to shrink it down to DVD-5 too.

Correct.
But if you read the OP, you'd see he was looking for a way to save the DVD with protection and all to an ISO, so that a later version of AnyDVD could decrypt it later.

-W

Still having same issue with new release

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.9_Info_E_THE_LAST_AIRBENDER.zip
    413.2 KB · Views: 13
Thanks guys

Lol i guess we expect you guys to be minute men , but appreciate what you do , thanks

Here are the logfiles from the DVD that was released in the Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy Combo pack. Seems to have different protection on it than the logfiles that been submitted already. No idea if have problem or not but AnyDVD seems to have ripped it to hard drive just fine

I just figured the logfiles might be helpful as this DVD version seems to have more on it than what the others have according to the AnyDVD Status for it as seen below

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.7.1.9)
HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22LP20 2.00 09/10/06 7U01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2012528 sectors (3930 MBytes)
Total size: 3634607 sectors (7098 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_LAST_AIRBENDER
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.9_Info_E_THE_LAST_AIRBENDER.zip
    94.8 KB · Views: 16
I cant even buy this DVD until next Tuesday. :(

But we're all thankful that others get a hold of them early.
James and Co. have fixed many a pre-release issue thanks to early reports and logfiles. :)

-W

The log dont show structural protections, only CSS

I should have been more clear about the more on it part. I meant the DVD version I have has more MBytes on it than what the other member logs show

From my logs
Size of first Layer: 2012528 sectors (3930 MBytes)
Total size: 3634607 sectors (7098 MBytes)

From MRB logs
Size of first Layer: 1727648 sectors (3374 MBytes)
Total size: 3409392 sectors (6658 MBytes)

i just ripped the rental copy of The Last Air Bender US useing 6.7.1.9 beta but it took about 20 extra seconds to scan the disc

I should have been more clear about the more on it part. I meant the DVD version I have has more MBytes on it than what the other member logs show

From my logs

From MRB logs
Yes, these are different discs.

Thank you so much James!

Working vey well......:rock::clap::agree::bowdown:

Back