• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The King's Man write failure

Jerry62712

AnyDVD 8.6.0.0
CloneCD 5.3.4.0

The problem is the movie will not write to the DVD. It just sits there with the drive spinning, but nothing being written. It's such a long movie that I didn't want to try the CloneDVD2.

Attached is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_D_THE_KINGS_MAN.ziplog
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
AnyDVD 8.6.0.0
CloneCD 5.3.4.0

The problem is the movie will not write on the DVD. It just sits there with the drive spinning, but nothing being written. It's such a long movie that I didn't want to try the CloneDVD2.

Attached is the log file.
Use CloneDVD2, I believe it has a trial, you will be surprised at how great the movie looks when played. ( CloneCD does not compress so it will not work unless it's below 4.34 GBs.).

Use CloneDVD2, I believe it has a trial, you will be surprised at how great the movie looks when played. ( CloneCD does not compress so it will not work unless it's below 4.34 GBs.).

I have CloneDVD2. I was able to back it up with that. I was hoping to get the uncompressed copy as it is quite long at 2 hours 11 minutes.

I have CloneDVD2. I was able to back it up with that. I was hoping to get the uncompressed copy as it is quite long at 2 hours 11 minutes.
Dont get me wrong, I am not trying to sell you anything, if you own CloneDVD2, make a copy with that and AnyDVDHD and you will be surprised at how great the video looks.

With CloneDVD2 you can split the movie on two single layered discs or use a double layered disc, if you don't want to compress. Check the manual (help button) for details.

Back