• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

THE HOMESMAN (Playlist Obsfuscation)

Mockingjay prt 1 does this. I added a how to video to get around this last night. Goto third party forums and click on my htpc bluray authoring post. This might help you past the black screen ;) This will work with all products. We take a sample called movex and rip it apart to educate you......

Last edited:
Mockingjay prt 1 does this. I added a how to video to get around this last night. Goto third party forums and click on my htpc bluray authoring post. This might help you past the black screen ;) This will work with all products. We take a sample called movex and rip it apart to educate you......

Many thanks, general1. I will check that out when I get back to my main PC. Education is a wonderful thing. My son was asking why I was bothering with this, since we've already viewed the movie. I told him it's all about the challenge and knowing why things act the way they do. It's about getting things to work as they should, and if they don't, then finding out the reasons why. (Not sure about these new generation kids - lol!) Thanks again, g!

bill1971- You will need to post a Logfile from 7.5.8.4 :)

Thanks, ddj. I'll post it when I get back to my main PC.

Concerning the obfuscation issue, I decided to look at BD Clone, to see what that was about - I'm interested in the whole compression thing. When I choose my 7.5.8.4 reprocessed iso file, BD Clone does choose Title 185 (the "393" mentioned in this thread) as the main movie, but watching the processing preview, the clips seem to be out of sequence, unless somehow they get re-ordered during playback. Is that how it works? It's still processing right now, but if this file will playback, it most likely will be out of sequence. Any thoughts? And many thanks for everyone's input! And oh, please forgive my ignorance.

When I choose my 7.5.8.4 reprocessed iso file, BD Clone does choose Title 185 (the "393" mentioned in this thread) as the main movie, but watching the processing preview, the clips seem to be out of sequence, unless somehow they get re-ordered during playback. Is that how it works?

No, if the selected title in CloneBD is out of sequence, then the final output will be too. AnyDVD may not be handling your disc properly and passing the wrong title/playlist to CloneBD, when you post a logfile the developers can take a look :)

Back