• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Hobbit - AnyDVD gives error message

the other answers of "you're wrong" or "set your region" etc. are totally NOT helpful. I can't fix it if I don't know device manager is showing false information or why it would do that.

Thanks again for your help Adbear!

No - you were being obtuse and unwilling to follow instructions.
Techtpro told you to EXIT AnyDVD and you replied/retorted that you already had blah blah... which of course we all see was not the case.

But yes - the printed instructions need to be more clear that you need to EXIT AnyDVD first.
(EDIT: Recent info from James indicates that DISABLE will work too)

-W

Last edited:
Just tried it, it doesn't (and shouldn't) make a difference.

Noted.
I'm quite sure it used to. That's why the distinction became a sticky point.
( now we see that op did not disable OR exit - sigh)

-W

Last edited:
Repetition helps

In the instructions for this that I send to pilgrims I repeat the "exit" part twice and I also tell them that Windows lies to you and shows the region setting already set to the correct country. 8)
I also tell them not to reply until they see their country region show on the status panel. May sound harsh but it saves ping-ponging.

That's good!!
Now.........
If you fix 13-b-i in the FAQ here (as Mike suggested) to include your personal message text - it will help all of us the same way.

-W

Ok

That's good!!
Now.........
If you fix 13-b-i in the FAQ here (as Mike suggested) to include your personal message text - it will help all of us the same way.

-W

OK, that's done 8)

Last edited:
Back