• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Forgiven Reads Failed

Joe&go

There is no play list to start the movie. It has an opening page with no Play, Setup, or any instructions; just sits there. Tried the right click on the AnyDVD Icon and copied to my computer. Same thing the copy failed.

Attachments

• P2GoLog.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 10
P2Go logs are for cyberlink, those are useless here. Redfox doesn't make Power2Go. You need to post an anydvd logfile and make a choice. Why post the same thing across 2 anydvd sections?

Thanks for nothing! I have used the AnyDVD program for years and copied with the LG Burning tool. The copy failed because RedBox has found a way to stop you. Take it more seriously!

If you think there's a problem with how anydvd decrypts the disc, then as i said, you need to provide an ANYDVD logfile! Rightclick the tray icon and click "create logfile" then post that here. The logfile you provided is from Cyberlink's "Power2Go" which is a CYBERLINK product and a burn tool. Anydvd doesn't burn or play anything. It's main function is an on-the-fly decrypter with side functions of on-the-fly subtitle remastering and a ripper. @James will be happy to take a look at the issue at hand, but you need to provide the correct logfile.

Thank you for your effort to help! I hope this is what you had asked for.
This is a log file from a BD-RE. So from the disc you have burned unsuccessfully. Not An AnyDVD problem but a problem buning the disc. If there is a problem with the original disc you should post a log file from the original disc. Hint: The best burning program is Imgburn. You should switch to that for your burning purposes. My 2 cents.

From AnyDVD status:
Current profile: BD-RE

From your P2Go.txt:
23:35:34, File(cl_DiscCopy.cpp), Line(1248)
-> Burning Fail, ErrCode: 0xeb020b9c
-> End burning process

Last edited:
Thanks for nothing! I have used the AnyDVD program for years and copied with the LG Burning tool. The copy failed because RedBox has found a way to stop you. Take it more seriously!
By the way. We like to help people in this forum and appreciate people also asking for help in a gentle way. You sound quite rude in that post. Be aware that we are all using our free time to help people and we are not reimbursed by Redfox. I hope you understand and you change your tone.

Back