• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue The file..........AnyDVDHD is not valid AnyDVD license!"

clueless1960

I purchased a second key in about 2015 after the debacle with the guy running off with the money.

Several years ago, my PC died and so I have been using my Mac for several years now.

I recently purchased a PC and opted to install AnyDVDHD and double-clicked on the license key only to see the message "The file...........AnyDVDHD_key_nnnnnnnn.AnyDVDHD is not a valid AnyDVD license!"

What has happened in the intervening years?

I purchased a second key in about 2015 after the debacle with the guy running off with the money.

Several years ago, my PC died and so I have been using my Mac for several years now.

I recently purchased a PC and opted to install AnyDVDHD and double-clicked on the license key only to see the message "The file...........AnyDVDHD_key_nnnnnnnn.AnyDVDHD is not a valid AnyDVD license!"

you stated that you purchased a license in 2015. SLYSOFT ceased operations in 2016, so you need to purchase a key for ANYDVD in the REDFOX version, other ELBY products continue to work, I think CLONE DVD mobile will also work

Your key is for the Slysoft version. You need a Redfox license for the latest version to work. You can download version 7.6.9.5 from the FAQ section that will work with your license. Download from this section https://www.redfox.bz/en/faq.html

I have two files:

AnyDVD Key.AnyDVD and AnyDVDHD_Key_13809946.AnyDVD

Both tell me that the file is invalid.

I bought one of them when everything went pear-shaped for you.

What do I do?

I have two files:

AnyDVD Key.AnyDVD and AnyDVDHD_Key_13809946.AnyDVD

Both tell me that the file is invalid.

I bought one of them when everything went pear-shaped for you.

What do I do?
Try again. Make sure you were using the correct file. On the newer program that you bought. And make sure you bought them both after 2016. If they are Slysoft licenses, you will have to re-purchase RedFox licenses

I have found the original email order:

RedFox Order xxx-xxx

This order was on July 8th, 2016.

(AnyDVDHD_, but even using that one, I am seeing the message saying that the file is invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it invalid? It was sent to me by RedFox.

Why are you deleting my "license file number"?

I am confused.

I’ll check your file in the morning. I am not in the office now. I will call check with the support department.

I have alerted our Sales dept and they will see it as soon as they get into the office in the morning.

Sorry for the delay, I was traveling.

I checked you license and it's still valid. Could be that the file is corrupted.

I just sent you an email with your license. Please try this one.

i might as well add to this thread since it is exactly my topic too. so you do not "honor" old "lifetime" keys huh? real nice. what's to stop this from happening again? nothing. so "lifetime" means whatever you want it to.

..what about a 50% off voucher (or so) for old lifetime defrauded (yeah, by "slysoft" whomever) users at least? and yes, that would work by first checking someone has an old/valid key file and then giving them a unique/personalized one use voucher for use during checkout. <=== rhetorical comment i suppose but still

i read the faq too by now, and even before doing so knew i could use the final slysoft version with the old key, so there's that, but for newer discs (not that movie discs are much of a thing now - are they?) i would need/want a new version of anydvd.

i will think about dishing out more money again, begrudgingly, but it will be the last time. if for no other reason that discs are and/or will be dead (unfortunately!!) soon enough. yeah, i saw there is 20% off at the moment, but maybe i wait for a deeper sale. to save me some time searching, more out of curiosity, how often and how deep (% wise) are sales happening here?

@redrocket
Contact support at https://www.redfox.bz/support.html, they will have for sure a solution for your discount issue. Say regards from Ivan.
oh, that would be nice.

tried, used form and got the below after pressing the submit button;

[ERROR] [MY-012144] [InnoDB] posix_fallocate(): Failed to preallocate data for file ./#innodb_temp/temp_8.ibt, desired size 16384 bytes. Operating system error number 28. Check that the disk is not full or a disk quota exceeded. Make sure the file system supports this function. Some operating system error numbers are described at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/operating-system-error-codes.html
[Warning] [MY-012638] [InnoDB] Retry attempts for writing partial data failed.
[ERROR] [MY-012639] [InnoDB] Write to file ./#innodb_temp/temp_8.ibt failed at offset 81920, 16384 bytes should have been written, only 0 were written. Operating system error number 28. Check that your OS and file system support files of this size. Check also that the disk is not full or a disk quota exceeded.
[ERROR] [MY-012640] [InnoDB] Error number 28 means 'No space left on device'
[Warning] [MY-012145] [InnoDB] Error while writing 16384 zeroes to ./#
OS error code 28: No space left on device

tried again, keeps happening. from glancing at the error code, i assume something on "your" side with the database or related.

Back