• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The divergent series Allegiant

Bob Bryant

The movie goes to a black screen in the middle of the movie on a regular DVD player. Does not have thread just quits.

Post a DVD logfile, needed for a solution to your problem.

Known issue - MANY logs submitted - waiting for resolution.
In the meantime - search on Allegiant and use the work-arounds.
-W

The movie goes to a black screen in the middle of the movie on a regular DVD player. Does not have thread just quits.
What does RedFox have to do with playback going black? That sounds alot like the days of VHS where a copy would go black because of the protection in the player kicks in. I was able to copy it without problem.

What does RedFox have to do with playback going black? That sounds alot like the days of VHS where a copy would go black because of the protection in the player kicks in. I was able to copy it without problem.

Well, then...it has to do with a rather well-known protection on Lionsgate releases which, when used properly, 8.0.3.1 Beta "solves" that protection problem.
Software like CloneDVD show the titles to select/deselect, when using AnyDVD 8.0.3.1

As multiple threads discussed, selecting the shorter, "hidden" title bypasses the black spot from Lionsgate Hell and allows a menu-inclusive backup of the entire movie with a simple deselection of all other titles.
This has worked for Gods Of Egypt, Allegiant, HG:Mockingjay2 (this title no menu ), Criminal, etc...

Those who readeth not, shall not know the blessings of easy backup and shall panic over simple problems, thus sayeth the Mods.

(And my Mentor, The Clown Ass! He who Adorns My Avatar! All Hail!
He likes Carrots.:notworthy:)

Last edited:
There is no log file because the movie copies it just goes black in the middle of the clone.

Logfiles are only created when you tell anydvd to create one, not during the copy. Successfully or unsuccessfully ripping the disc has no impact on the ability to create a logfile.

Not sure why not, but wouldn't "How to create a log file" seem like a great candidate for a sticky at the head of the Forum Topic , and why we want to create them, etc...
Then for grins it could have a line by line instruction "how to upload the log file into your post" and then we could all have successful backups and Rainbows would pop up all over the site!
Mods would sound intelligent and wise, members would have happy things to say in the forums, and backups would all go smoothly.
Also the Easter Bunny is definitely real, I saw the movie! He's Australian of all things!

Yes, we know it is...I read all the stickies...but some don't find it there, some don't read but still need to know how to post a log file, and if a Treasure Hunt is the only way Redfox can get the info to members how to post a log file independent of other actions people need to know about, there will continue to be confusion on how to post a log file.
That info is needed specifically more often than some other actions...so I definitely think a simple "how to" on log file posting would alleviate some of the newer member stress.

I am NEVER wrong with my opinions so this MUST be a good idea.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are wrong in this case. The instructions on exactly how to create a logfile already exist in a sticky. The one adbear mentioned in post 2. There's no point in stickying the same thing twice, and if users don't find that sticky themselves they're pointed to it why the link.

Actually there is a point to post it specifically, I posted it...my bubble isn't burst, you just don't get it.
I don't care that much, but logically I am right and you may continue making it harder for some people, nothing gets easier when the harder head gets to make the rules.
I seem to read a lot of "I don't know how to make a logfile" posts, but don't worry, it's not the Apocalypse and you still get to be the boss .
Why worry about other people? That's their problem, after all...you know the info is there, not your problem.
That is so much virtual work, making another yellow colored sticky...just thinking about it wears me out!

Well it ain't going to happen. The instructions already exist, and stickies already get ignored on a daily basis. There's no point in creating a duplicate of something that already exists and gets ignored.

Don't worry about it James. The main thing is it works, you more than anyone knows just because 1 variant of a protection is easily cracked, doesn't mean the other one is (will be) ;)

Back