• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Dark Knight Rises

Jon G. Dunkelberry

The Disc:
The Dark Knight Rises Main Movie disc (part of The Dark Knight Trilogy Special Edition blu ray set - a 6 disc region 1 set)

The only disc having issues is the disc has the main movie of The Dark Knight Rises. The other 5 discs in the set appear to rip just fine.

Shortly after inserting the disc, AnyDVD quits and creates the attached dump log file. This happened on 2 separate computers with 8.1.5.2, 8.1.5.3, and now, as you can see, 8.1.6. An 8.1.5.2 was emailed to bugs@redfox.bz over the weekend as instructed by the pop up message that appeared when it first happened.

Let me know if there's any more information I can provide to help!

Other than the actual logfile for it and possibly a UPC code and where it was purchased at. You've pretty much got it covered.

I thought a logfile would be impossible because AnyDVD almost instantly quits after it starts reading the disc. But I discovered if I uncheck "Enable Bluray Support" and then insert the disc, it doesn't shut down. I created this logfile after doing that. I'm not sure if it helps.

In addition, Pete DM'd me and I believe he's working on it. Finger's crossed.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_E_DARK_KNIGHT_RISES.ziplog
    34 KB · Views: 4
Back