• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Dark Knight Rises UHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

blehmbo

I am wondering if support for the US release of The Dark Knight Rises (TDKR) UHD was lost some how.
On my setup, AnyDVD HD 8.2.5.0 supported the US UHD releases of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but the TDKR gave the message "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!" & "ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!"

I am only surprised by this because, earlier this year, I have read other AnyDVD users stating TDKR UHD was supported. Does anyone have any insight or suggestions? Thanks.

Just checked and on my computer, 8.2.5.0 continues to decrypt The Dark Knight Rises just fine...

T

Just because ONE version of that title is claimed as supported, doesn't mean they all are. Movies come in multiple versions, and your version may not be the one that is supported

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I am having the same issue with the bluray version of The Dark Knight Rises in the UHD set. I've tried backing it up on several different drives with the same issue. It stops at 10% complete and gives an error about unable to read from sectors. Was anyone able to find a solution for this? Running the latest version 8.6.2

I am having the same issue with the bluray version of The Dark Knight Rises in the UHD set. I've tried backing it up on several different drives with the same issue. It stops at 10% complete and gives an error about unable to read from sectors. Was anyone able to find a solution for this? Running the latest version 8.6.2

That's not the same issue as OP. Your issue sounds like a bad or dirty disc. You might try cleaning it first and if that fails I am afraid you probably just need another disc. But that is just my thoughts on it.

I am wondering if support for the US release of The Dark Knight Rises (TDKR) UHD was lost some how.
On my setup, AnyDVD HD 8.2.5.0 supported the US UHD releases of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but the TDKR gave the message "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!" & "ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!"

I am only surprised by this because, earlier this year, I have read other AnyDVD users stating TDKR UHD was supported. Does anyone have any insight or suggestions? Thanks.

Maybe try the latest version of AnyDVD? Outside of that your version of the film (like Ch3vr0n says) might not be supported.

You should run the scanner from here:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/
Third post by SamuriHL.

coopervid, that comment was from a post 4 years ago. :=)

Someone else revived this old topic but seems to be talking about problems reading and ripping the Blu-Ray, unlike the OP who had an unsupported UHD...

T
Oops! I didn't notice that and DQ gave the right advice. I hate when people re-open old posts. They should just open a new one.

In this case not just an old post!

It was a different issue (unsupported disc vs bad rip) and even a different disc format (UHD, Blu-Ray).

Only similarity was the title of the movie. :=)

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back