• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Crying Game multiple playlists

duffbeer

Hi,
The UK Region B release of The Crying Game has many possible playlists but AnyDVD does not suggest which one is correct. I've attached a logfile - please could someone check it out?
Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_THE CRYING GAME.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Hi,
The UK Region B release of The Crying Game has many possible playlists but AnyDVD does not suggest which one is correct. I've attached a logfile - please could someone check it out?
Thanks
Thanks, one more log file please, for the final fix.

New log file created a couple of minutes ago...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_THE CRYING GAME.ziplog
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Yes, thank you - sorry, weekend.
It's fixed.
Thanks very much. I'm a little concerned about the result. It now says 247 and 525 are good but 525 is only 50 mins long and definitely not correct. Are you sure about 247?

Then afaik, 525 shouldn't be listed. As it bears no relevance to the main title playback.

525 is 'the making of' special feature. 247 will be the main feature.

Yes it looks like you're right. Sorry for the confusion, I had no idea that the extras would be listed under "known good playlists" as there is only one playlist.
Thanks for your help Pete.

Back