• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Conjuring... with AS 1.0.9.1

xCharvelx416

So.. in testing out AS with my HTPC, and with Netflix releasing The Conjuring and The Conjuring 2, I decided to give it a whirl on that machine.

I managed to obtain TC 2, but not the first movie. It just stays at 0%.

I've tried regular speed, 2x, 4x and Unlimited. Still 0%.

Attempting to obtain the movie using another app, crashes the app... so I'm wondering if it's with Netflix?

Log I got using 4x speed.

HTPC:
MSI Gaming 970 w/ FX-8350
16GB Corsair Memory
Connected to 1Gb internet.

Attachments

• The Conjuring.astlog
    315.8 KB · Views: 4
So.. in testing out AS with my HTPC, and with Netflix releasing The Conjuring and The Conjuring 2, I decided to give it a whirl on that machine.

Attempting to obtain the movie using another app, crashes the app... so I'm wondering if it's with Netflix?

HTPC:
16GB Corsair Memory

I saw your post so i tried to see if I could download the first movie
at unlimited speed and had no problem doing so at the highest quality they offer

Thought I'd let you know Netflix is not doing anything to stop the movie from being
downloaded...hope this helps

BTW I am in the USA, no VPN, and downloading from USA Netflix using v1.0.9.1

Well... I tried again. Let it sit there for over an hour, and still she sat at 0%.

Tested another movie with no issues thinking it was a firewall issue.. and even tried again with another app, only to see it again, crash.

Oh well.. it worked for everything else so far, one title isn't the end all be all.

Well... I tried again. Let it sit there for over an hour, and still she sat at 0%.

Tested another movie with no issues thinking it was a firewall issue.. and even tried again with another app, only to see it again, crash.

Oh well.. it worked for everything else so far, one title isn't the end all be all.

Can you play the movie in Netflix without AS...???

You were not logged in. Try cleaning your cache and login on AnyStreram also, and use 1091
00:00:00.000 - [Notice] Start logging at Fri Feb 26 22:26:36 2021 GMT
00:00:00.027 - [Notice] Failed to load Netflix cache. The user is not logged in.
00:00:00.027 - [Notice] Connecting to Netflix
00:00:00.082 - [Debug] Host resolves to: 192.0.0.1

HTPC:
16GB Corsair Memory
This is a known problem and it should be fixed with the next release.

You were not logged in. Try cleaning your cache and login on AnyStreram also, and use 1091
00:00:00.000 - [Notice] Start logging at Fri Feb 26 22:26:36 2021 GMT
00:00:00.027 - [Notice] Failed to load Netflix cache. The user is not logged in.
00:00:00.027 - [Notice] Connecting to Netflix
00:00:00.082 - [Debug] Host resolves to: 192.0.0.1

Interesting. I'll give this another shot.

I installed it.
Opened it.
Logged in.
Scrolled through the movies, didn't see it so clicked on the search feature.
Movie shows up as The Conjuring (left side) and The Conjuring 2 (right next to it).
Clicked on the picture, clicked download, and left the options as default.
Goes to the download screen and just sits at 0%... so I'm really confused when that log file says I'm "not logged in", as you cannot see anything nor use Search without logging in.

But.. I'll try it again to make sure.

Thank you, Red.

This is a known problem and it should be fixed with the next release.

No worries. The movie will be there for some time, so when you guys release the next beta, I'll grab it and give it a try.

Thank you.

Back