• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Apartment fails with AnyDVD

kzajac

The Apartment, which was just released last week, gives the Failed message when trying to rip with AnyDVD for UHD.

The Apartment, which was just released last week, gives the Failed message when trying to rip with AnyDVD for UHD.
Please give out more info, in all the detail, such as an AnyDVD log, and especially the UHD info required for this section of the Forum as @testiles would kindly ask of you.

:thankyou:

Please give out more info, in all the detail, such as an AnyDVD log, and especially the UHD info required for this section of the Forum as @testiles would kindly ask of you.

:thankyou:

Probably first thing is to give the exact error message and include an AnyDVD logfile, as whatever_gong82 mentions.

"Failed message" could mean a number of things...

However, if the disc is a UHD and the error is....

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later"

... it means the UHD is not yet supported in AnyDVD.

In that case, you can post it on the UN-supported thread.

Read posts #1 and #3 on that thread here -->

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/list-of-uhds-currently-un-supported-in-anydvd.76597/

NOTE: No logfiles should be posted on that thread. It is strictly for adding titles to the UN-supported List.

T

Last edited:
A log file on this thread would be very helpful in figuring out what the problem is. Somehow this post escaped me until now as I just saw it.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Back