• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The 100 1080p but poor qualite

Status
Not open for further replies.

neof1z

Hello. Just start to download "The 100" from Netflix and i notice in some episode the qualite is poor even in 1080p. Some episodes are 1.7GB others are 500MB.

Compare to Disney+ in 720p all shows the episodes are all 1.4GB in size and the qualite is top for HD

Hello. Just start to download "The 100" from Netflix and i notice in some episode the qualite is poor even in 1080p.

This has been the situation for quite a while. AnyStream is simply pulling what's being offered by Netflix.

This has been the situation for quite a while. AnyStream is simply pulling what's being offered by Netflix.
On top of that, NF is generally worse than Amz.
I had D+ for one month and I think it looked good indeed, but I am not sure how far you can compare that 720p against 1080p NF.
Different encoding settings, different bitrate and maybe more.

On top of that, NF is generally worse than Amz.
I had D+ for one month and I think it looked good indeed, but I am not sure how far you can compare that 720p against 1080p NF.
Different encoding settings, different bitrate and maybe more.

Yes D+ is by far supirior and stable. All episodes have more or less the same bitrate and size.

Is there any solution or a fix?

So when i have an issue with something my first question must be "Is this presented to us?"

So when i have an issue with something my first question must be "Is this presented to us?"
No, some things can be AS's fault, but in general it is right. AS can only download what it gets from the provider.

No, some things can be AS's fault, but in general it is right. AS can only download what it gets from the provider.

I did't say that. But maybe the should put an update in advertasite page!

Yes.
Something like "We cover what is presented to us rest of world ....." i'm just saying.

Yes.
Something like "We cover what is presented to us rest of world ....." i'm just saying.

The quality (480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, 1080p/HD)could vary and depends on geo location
Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back