• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Thank You RedFox!

kuhnglobal1

I must say... I have been using RedFox Apps for years now. Without fail, this team truly makes everything come to life for us all. Even if an issue comes up, I am always confident it shall be solved by the RedFox Team. I thank the RedFox Team for a most excellent job over the many years you have been doing so, and for being truly amazing yourselves in all you do. You are the BEST! Thank you! :giggle::giggle:😋

I must say... I have been using RedFox Apps for years now. Without fail, this team truly makes everything come to life for us all. Even if an issue comes up, I am always confident it shall be solved by the RedFox Team. I thank the RedFox Team for a most excellent job over the many years you have been doing so, and for being truly amazing yourselves in all you do. You are the BEST! Thank you! :giggle::giggle:😋
I agree 110%. I would like to add AS has saved me an unbelievable amount of money by not having to buy movies and TV series on disc, not to mention the space needed to store physical disc. I still pick up a TV series or a Blue Ray/4K disc now and then, but not like I used to. The program has paid for itself many times over.

Back