Tansformers Issue

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by XP8, Oct 17, 2007.

1. XP8

XP8 New Member

Hello all, I've been on here for awhile, and now I need help. I have an HP with xp and service pack 2. I am using Any dvd and Clone dvd, both from Slysoft. Now for my problem. I have had this issue in the past, but it is now starting to get to me, When I burned Transformers, I did a complete back up and at the layer break, the movie froze. It was at the scene when Anthony Anderson and the blonde were in the room eating the donuts, well at that point it foze. Any Ideas? And for the info I am using Verbatim DL DVD+R's. I have had this happen to several other movies.

2. XP8

XP8 New Member

Freezing Issues.... Help

Hello all, I've been on here for awhile, and now I need help. I have an HP with xp and service pack 2. I am using Any dvd and Clone dvd, both from Slysoft. Now for my problem. I have had this issue in the past, but it is now starting to get to me, When I burned Transformers, I did a complete back up and at the layer break, the movie froze. It was at the scene when Anthony Anderson and the blonde were in the room eating the donuts, well at that point it foze. Any Ideas? And for the info I am using Verbatim DL DVD+R's. I have had this happen to several other movies.

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Please dont cross post. :) What burn speed are you using? What versions of the software are you using?

4. XP8

XP8 New Member

Sorry, The reason I did that is cause I'm not sure if it's a Clone Dvd or an Any Dvd problem. Not sure what the speed is, It's the factory burner that came with my HP, from the web site I think it's burning at 2.4.
    And the software versions are:
    Any Dvd: 6.1.8.4
    Clone Dvd: 2.9.1.2

Thanks for any help or Ideas

5. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

Rip to the hard drive, burn with ImgBurn.

6. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

I believe there is a Clonedvd issue involving the layer break with certain discs.

Until the issue is resolved, I recommend this method: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327