• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tansformers Issue

XP8

Hello all, I've been on here for awhile, and now I need help. I have an HP with xp and service pack 2. I am using Any dvd and Clone dvd, both from Slysoft. Now for my problem. I have had this issue in the past, but it is now starting to get to me, When I burned Transformers, I did a complete back up and at the layer break, the movie froze. It was at the scene when Anthony Anderson and the blonde were in the room eating the donuts, well at that point it foze. Any Ideas? And for the info I am using Verbatim DL DVD+R's. I have had this happen to several other movies.

Freezing Issues.... Help

Hello all, I've been on here for awhile, and now I need help. I have an HP with xp and service pack 2. I am using Any dvd and Clone dvd, both from Slysoft. Now for my problem. I have had this issue in the past, but it is now starting to get to me, When I burned Transformers, I did a complete back up and at the layer break, the movie froze. It was at the scene when Anthony Anderson and the blonde were in the room eating the donuts, well at that point it foze. Any Ideas? And for the info I am using Verbatim DL DVD+R's. I have had this happen to several other movies.

Please dont cross post. :) What burn speed are you using? What versions of the software are you using?

Sorry, The reason I did that is cause I'm not sure if it's a Clone Dvd or an Any Dvd problem. Not sure what the speed is, It's the factory burner that came with my HP, from the web site I think it's burning at 2.4.
And the software versions are:
Any Dvd: 6.1.8.4
Clone Dvd: 2.9.1.2

Thanks for any help or Ideas

Sorry, The reason I did that is cause I'm not sure if it's a Clone Dvd or an Any Dvd problem. Not sure what the speed is, It's the factory burner that came with my HP, from the web site I think it's burning at 2.4.
And the software versions are:
Any Dvd: 6.1.8.4
Clone Dvd: 2.9.1.2

Thanks for any help or Ideas

I believe there is a Clonedvd issue involving the layer break with certain discs.

Until the issue is resolved, I recommend this method: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

Back