• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Tangerine Dream - The London Eye Concert: BD+ protected

Hg201

Blu-ray details: No links to to other products are allowed in this forum,

I tried to use another product to rip the audio.
Two problems:
  • It cannot find the surround (5.1 channel) audio mix.
  • For Title 11 (the last title), it complains:
    • Can not read the selected audio stream. Blu-ray discs protected with BD+ are not supported.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_D_The London Eye Concert_F96A7537_EF539262.ziplog
    172.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
I just played this through a surround sound receiver and even when I select 5.1 from the audio menu on the Blu-ray disc, the sound is still stereo. So, I think the disc has no surround mix, despite the claim on the cover.

Anydvd doesn't just magically make audio tracks go away. If it can't find a 5.1 track then it either doesn't exist or its a DVD Audio extractor problem, not an anydvd one.

Blu-ray details:

I tried to use DVD Audio Extractor (v8.3.0) to rip the audio.
Two problems:
  • It cannot find the surround (5.1 channel) audio mix.
  • For Title 11 (the last title), it complains:
    • Can not read the selected audio stream. Blu-ray discs protected with BD+ are not supported.

The link to the BluRay shows

Code:
 Format:Blu-ray, Album, Stereo

I don't see the surround info on that page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree, the disc has only stereo audio.

I still am unable to extract Title 11, though.

Back