• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Support is now ignoring my emails

teejaydub

I submitted an email through the Support Form on May 24th to obtain a new license key. I purchased a lifetime AnyDVD key through SlySoft on 1/24/2016. Support responded five business days later on May 31st saying that the license key is invalid as of the latest version, which I knew from reading the FAQ. I had thought that my purchase was through Redfox, but Support confirmed that I did not, which is fine, and as Support offered and I accepted their offered 50% discount code to repurchase the software. When attempting to make my purchase, my credit card failed the transaction due to a fraud alert, which required me to accept that the transaction was valid through them. The coupon code was a one time use, and I simply needed another code so I could proceed with the transaction now that the fraud alert was removed for the purchase. I replied to Redfox Support on 6/2 asking if I could have another discount code, then again on 6/3 when I received no response, and again on the next business day (6/6) without a response, and for the fourth time yesterday on 6/7. I am again past 24 hours (now 6/8) without a response, and five days since my original request, without a single email back from Redfox Support.

I am willing to repurchase a lifetime key with a 50% code, but I can't seem to get anyone to respond to my emails at this point. I had to downgrade and use my old SlySoft key, but it seems ridiculous that I'm having so much trouble giving Redfox money.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and this is obviously not the support you can expect. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding service, but at the moment we are experiencing an unusually high amount of requests and not all support staff made the transition with us. It is a learning curve for all of us and we are grateful and happy that you are willing to accompany us on our way. We have now reactivated your coupon code for one-time use. Please make sure that you are all set up for placing international orders and that your bank does not limit your trade to your home country only.

Back