• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Support for ATI APP

ecvogel

I was happily using AiseeSoft Ult. Video Converter to convert videos. I then noticed Blu-Ray support is not supported, or they took it out. I then tried what my friend uses, Wondershare and it only supports DVD's too. I know there is Handbrake but it doesn't use your AMD (or Nvidia) GPU and is a lot slower...

So when would this support AMD? Is it in the works?

CloneBD has its own proprietary way of encoding and decoding that works with all video cards and operating systems. No, CloneBD does not use Cuda or OpenCL to my knowledge but they have coded something better. Please feel free to try the free trial of the program, yes there is a watermark of Bert the EB Beaver which will be eliminated when you buy the software. But feel free to try it. Please let us know what you think, and do not forget you need AnyDVDHD to use it.

Back