• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Superbad?

willn

Has anyone actually been able to play Superbad? I have fixed my No Disc in Drive D: error, but now it gets almost through the Loading bar and then just stops and sits there forever. Anyone ripped this yet, or played it from disc and gotten it to work?

Alright guys I have now purchased AnyDVD. I feel better about contributing to such a great company. Any ideas why this Superbad is doing this? Would ripping it to the HD help moreso than reading straight from the disc?

usually to do with either the version of powerdvd of graphics card drivers

Version 3319a of PowerDVD and I have already played with the graphics drivers. The ones that I am using now are the most stable for other movies.

It's not out in the US until next week so i doubt many people have it. Most retailers won't sell it before the streetdate, where did you manage to buy yours?

The site where I get mine from in the US released it on the 28th

I suppose it's possible as it's a new title that they've got something in their java script that causes a problem. Does it work without Anydvd running? Which version of PowerDVD are you running?

Alright, it worked when I ripped it..... weird.... That's why I bought AnyDVD, for reasons like this.

Is anybody else having this problem? I'm using 3319a and couldn't get past the load screen--it gets to about the 90% mark and stalls. I haven't tested the rip of it yet but I couldn't get PDVD to play it from disc.

I tried turning AnyDVD off and didn't see any change--is there something else I should try? I'd prefer to not update to a PDVD version that won't allow HDD playback.

It works when you rip it to the hard drive. Playing it from disc or as an ISO it gets stuck at 90% load. This is with PDVD v3319a....weird. I wished the ISO version worked.

Back