• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suddenly found that lifetime subscription disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

suenley

Because 2557 was revoked, I needed to crawl the content of AMZN, so I tried AS on the recommendation of a friend. As a result, as soon as the trial period was over, I found that the lifetime subscription was gone... Will lifetime subscription be opened in the future?

haha, it feels like I've lost money.
Well, technically it is true. But I would rather pay it to RF if my lifetime would get revoked instead of ever buying a single license of Windows or Office, they are way too expensive.

Yes, 2 year licenses are plenty to get all the movies you love.

Unfortunately, I am also one of the few for the re-opening of lifetime licenses, but this is probably wishful thinking, the world is rushing to the subscription model absolutely everywhere, which I consider a big problem with exaggeration, I dare say that we will reach a point where we will pay for it in our lives that we even breathe as people, nothing against REDFOX, it's just a statement of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back