• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Stream initialization failed - Netflix Grey's Anatomy

jyu_bonk

Hi,

Need help regarding downloading some of the shows from Netflix. Some of the episode working well but some of it pop up and error of "stream initialization failed".

I can watch the episode on my web browser with no problem.

Here also attached the log file.

Hope can get input regarding this issue. Thanks!

2023-09-16_15-28-16.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.5.0.astlog
    615.7 KB · Views: 2
Try it again, alone. Turn off that VPN. Its blocking the movie you want to download. If you use a VPN in Malaysia you have to expect issues. Netflix is blocking VPNs and Proxies, they are doing it purposely. It's going to get worse. They are doing it on random shows, that said, try it again at a different time, and they may change it at different hours.

Try it again, alone. Turn off that VPN. Its blocking the movie you want to download. If you use a VPN in Malaysia you have to expect issues. Netflix is blocking VPNs and Proxies, they are doing it purposely. It's going to get worse.
I see. Ok thanks!

Back