• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Strange new problem....

mferring

Well, things had been looking up with 1.0.4. Copies were proceeding smoothly and then seemed to actually run on my player!

However, today something really strange happened. I did not change any version of AnyDVDHD or Clone BD.

I had previously ripped a disk using AnyDVDHD and had made a recent complete copy with CloneBD as part of my testing. I had made this copy to a rewriteable disk....just in case.

So after that looked good, I decided to rip the same thing to a write once disk. However, every time I try to select the "Complete Copy" button option for the copy method, CloneBD just seizes up and after a few seconds the program exits on its own.

This appears to happen no matter which movie or media I am using. So something appears to have changed....

However, CloneBD does still seem to let me continue with a partial copy selection.

Any thoughts on what this could be?

Well, things had been looking up with 1.0.4. Copies were proceeding smoothly and then seemed to actually run on my player!

However, today something really strange happened. I did not change any version of AnyDVDHD or Clone BD.

I had previously ripped a disk using AnyDVDHD and had made a recent complete copy with CloneBD as part of my testing. I had made this copy to a rewriteable disk....just in case.

So after that looked good, I decided to rip the same thing to a write once disk. However, every time I try to select the "Complete Copy" button option for the copy method, CloneBD just seizes up and after a few seconds the program exits on its own.

This appears to happen no matter which movie or media I am using. So something appears to have changed....

However, CloneBD does still seem to let me continue with a partial copy selection.

Log file from Anydvd HD and CloneBD???

First: exactly which version of CloneBD are you referring to?
That indicates a problem with a certain clip. When selecting a partial copy, you likely didn't select that one.
Can you tell us what disc (AnyDVD log file and if somehow possible CLoneBD log file: +1) and which clip CloneBD was processing at the time (displayed on the bottom left of the processing screen).

View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.9.0_Info_F_INTERSTELLAR.ziplog

I have this problem with Interstellar.
Rip video disk to harddisk anydvd hd 7.5.9.0.
Then try to do a complete copy with CloneBd 1.0.4.2 and it hangs. Select complete copy again and get the program not responding error box.

If I rip to an iso with anydvd hd and then load with CloneBD and select complete copy it works.

Last edited:
i have the same problem with the movie HEAT region b, clonebd version 1.0.4.2, i open folder go to the button complete copy and the programm hangs , i did a thread

I tried again, ripped with anydvd hd to harddisk files and tried to create a full copy.
This time I waited before pressing another button and this error message came up.

CloneBD error
Failed to process dumpfile, err 8007008, Mask 00003935, ver601

The dump file is 0 bytes.

Went through the process again and here is the dump file.
Interstellar ripped with anydvd hd to files on the hard disk.
Tried to make a full copy with Clone BD.
CloneBd stops responding and the only thing to do is close it down. :confused:

Attachments

• CloneBD.exe.5960.dmp
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
View attachment 26717

I have this problem with Interstellar.
Rip video disk to harddisk anydvd hd 7.5.9.0.
Then try to do a complete copy with CloneBd 1.0.4.2 and it hangs. Select complete copy again and get the program not responding error box.

If I rip to an iso with anydvd hd and then load with CloneBD and select complete copy it works.
I get the same thing. Rip to folders and try to load that in to do a full copy and CloneBD crashes. Rip to ISO or convert the folders that don't work into an ISO and CloneBD appears to work, but I did get an error message right at the end

"Corrupt data was encountered at sector 127220"

Attachments

• Interstellar.zip
    791.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Updated to 1.0.4.3 and problem is still there.
Hope they can get this fixed.

Thanks for that.
Now I know it's not just me.
I even bought a new Blu-ray burner and installed it yesterday just to confirm it wasn't a hardware problem.

Same Here

I'm having exactly the same problem.

I first made a complete copy using 1.0.4.0 (I think) as a test. All went well and I kept the source on my HDD for future testing. Few days ago I updated to 1.0.4.2 and tried to make a complete copy again. This time CloneBD seemed to freeze (although something was still utilizing my CPU) for about a minute then it closed back to Windows. I didn't report it because I assumed everyone else would have the same problem and the fix that broke 1.0.4.2 would be "unfixed". However, I just tried 1.0.4.3 and see the problem is still there. As someone pointed out, the program crashes and no way to send a log file.

same here

clonebd does freeze and shut down for me as well. the only thing is it was backed up with and older version of anydvd ( backing up and saving to make a copy with a better version of clonebd) ...clonebd -no dump and or log due to it closes on its own.
does anyone one know if it has anything to do with cinava break thru. or do you have to stay current on what version you use to back up with.. ( old school does not work with new school) or some thing like that?

Don't think AnyDVD is at fault

clonebd does freeze and shut down for me as well. the only thing is it was backed up with and older version of anydvd ( backing up and saving to make a copy with a better version of clonebd) ...clonebd -no dump and or log due to it closes on its own.
does anyone one know if it has anything to do with cinava break thru. or do you have to stay current on what version you use to back up with.. ( old school does not work with new school) or some thing like that?

Don't think it has anything to do with AnyDVD versions. I processed a movie from a BD disk to my HDD using AnyDVD then ran that through CloneBD. I used the same source from my HDD with a later version of CloneBD which did not work. The only thing that changed was CloneBD. I could go back to an earlier version to verify that, but since other people are reporting the problem I don't think thats necessary.

There is a bug specifically in v1.0.4.0+, where corrupt data from the disc (seems to occur mainly with ISOs for some unknown reason) causes an endless loop until it crashes.
That might be the case here.
The problem is limited to uncompressed copies. Is that what all of you were doing? So it should be ok, if compressionis selected (even a little bit does the trick)
Will be fixed in 1.0.4.4

My source data is on my HDD created by AnyDVD and is not an ISO. Not sure about the compression, CloneBD never gets to the "Phase A - Size" screen, it goes away before that. However, I can use "Convert into a file" and see the default is no compression. I did adjust that to about 24GB and CloneBD was successful.

I reinstalled 1.0.4.0 again and confirmed that my source data still works.

Not Fixed!!!!!

Just updated to 1.0.4.4 and the problem is still there.
Copied the original BD disk to files on the hard drive, not an iso.
Try a 1:1 and CloneBD still locks up.
Partial copy works fine.
Happens on all original disks I have copied this way.
I know others are having this problem.
All updates after 1.0.4.0 have this problem.
Can not send a log file because ClonnBD crashes.
Original disk ripped with anydvd HD ver. 7.5.9.0.
Already sent log file from anydvd HD and dump file from CloneBD crash.:bang:

Just ripped the same disk to an img file.
It gets to phase A, doesn't crash.
So what is it:confused:

CloneBD is really broken now!!!!!!

Went past phase A and it crashes.
Anyone have a link to 1.0.4.0
It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went past phase A and it crashes.
Anyone have a link to 1.0.4.0
It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering you provide no log file how do you expect help and no - no one with older version is going to send you those...if you can't send the error log to elbyte to look over don't expect a resolution to your problem. So far for me 1.0.4.4 burning issue on one has been fixed will try again on another problem media to see if it fixed that as well.

Back