• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still UNUSEABLE with update installed

bobodude

Tried to create a movie using the latest release and it was a coaster. First of all the unwanted menu that they force into the disk doesn't work. You click on "main title" and it justs exits the disc. Second, I did a second movie and it was too big for a 25 gig so it shrunk it ok but when I played the movie from the file folder it was overlaid with artifacts that made the movie unwatchable. Now for all you folks that seem to think software is expected to be buggy and that it should be beta tested by the public who have paid $79 for the software and wait months before the program even performs the basic functions, your full of crap. This program should never have been released for sale until it at least could perform basic functions. I can't even make a viewable copy of a movie much less any bells and whistles. Nobody should have to wait for the program to do what it was advertized to do. I, with a lot of other buyers defineately have buyers remorse.

Tried to create a movie using the latest release and it was a coaster. First of all the unwanted menu that they force into the disk doesn't work. You click on "main title" and it justs exits the disc. Second, I did a second movie and it was too big for a 25 gig so it shrunk it ok but when I played the movie from the file folder it was overlaid with artifacts that made the movie unwatchable. Now for all you folks that seem to think software is expected to be buggy and that it should be beta tested by the public who have paid $79 for the software and wait months before the program even performs the basic functions, your full of crap. This program should never have been released for sale until it at least could perform basic functions. I can't even make a viewable copy of a movie much less any bells and whistles. Nobody should have to wait for the program to do what it was advertized to do. I, with a lot of other buyers defineately have buyers remorse.
Very sorry you feel that way, there are a lot of customers that are very happy with their purchase, software is a always being updated to add new features and fix bugs, all software, not just CloneBD. Everyone had a chance to try this software for a long time, still can, and make up their mind, Try before you buy. Anyone who had this chance and bypassed it is not looking at their options. These types of threads are not very contusive to helping and learning. There will be a new update soon, maybe that will make you happy.

Although you may be having problems some of us have no issues at all. I've encoded hundreds of Blu-rays down to SL BD-R to either full disc back up and to movie only, all of which work fine off my BD-RE on my set-top player. I also have no issues making MP4's and the only problems I have with MKV's are that there are no subtitles and no chapter markers.

Although you may be having problems some of us have no issues at all. I've encoded hundreds of Blu-rays down to SL BD-R to either full disc back up and to movie only, all of which work fine off my BD-RE on my set-top player. I also have no issues making MP4's and the only problems I have with MKV's are that there are no subtitles and no chapter markers.
So have I Adbear , I have even had people tell me the program is great, and with a few tweaks it will be even better, :agree:

Audio does NOT extract.

Downloaded the first version and it would not record ANY audio from my BD to iso file.
Then downloaded the most recent update and although i now get audio, it is nothing but choppy
noise and again, makes the ISO useless. I know some of it may be my equipment or software
but so far, it is NOT worth buying. But maybe in the future....
:bang:

5 Hrs Tying Up my Computer and still unusable!

Tried to create a movie using the latest release and it was a coaster. First of all the unwanted menu that they force into the disk doesn't work. You click on "main title" and it justs exits the disc. Second, I did a second movie and it was too big for a 25 gig so it shrunk it ok but when I played the movie from the file folder it was overlaid with artifacts that made the movie unwatchable. Now for all you folks that seem to think software is expected to be buggy and that it should be beta tested by the public who have paid $79 for the software and wait months before the program even performs the basic functions, your full of crap. This program should never have been released for sale until it at least could perform basic functions. I can't even make a viewable copy of a movie much less any bells and whistles. Nobody should have to wait for the program to do what it was advertized to do. I, with a lot of other buyers definitely have buyers remorse.

I have to agree with many of the above statements. So far, I also have buyer's remorse (I paid $94 for the Lifetime option). I have not had one successful burn yet, nothing but failures and coasters.

A trial that ruins the output, with a watermark, is not a full trial, unless you don't mind have a beaver on all your tests or redoing all of them again. I do not have that kind of time.

I was advised by a forum member to format a BD-RE, using IMG Burn without spare areas, to make a movie fit on the rewritable disc (No Good Deed). Clone BD kept stating that there wasn't enough room on the disc even though the disc is not double layer).

Wasn't Clone BD supposed to make the disc fit on the disc?
It took ImG burn 3 Hours to format the BD_RE! Then it took BD Clone 2 hours to burn the disc (a movie that is less then 90 minutes). It played fine for only about 30 minutes before an error!

Cinavia Message Code 3
Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume the content being played is protected by Cinavia and not authorized for play back on this device.

The device is a Samsung BD-H5900.

So far I have 2 DVD+R DL coasters, a BD-R 25GB coaster and now this latest failure.
I am in my mid sixties and two things I don't have alot of is time and money. I certainly don't have 3 hours free to format a BD-RE disc so Clone BD can use it without an error, that there is not enough space.

Also, I am still unable to get the two extra buttons in order to send a Log File (holding down the Alt Key after the burn is completed).
I am glad it's working for some but it is certainly not working for me, so far. Every one has the right to their opinion, is this not America?

Attachments

• Cinavia  Error Code 3 IMG_0735.jpg
    Cinavia Error Code 3 IMG_0735.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Dell 8300 System Information Screen.jpg
    Dell 8300 System Information Screen.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG Final Format Screen .jpg
    IMG Final Format Screen .jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
  • No Good Deed Not Original Menu IMG_0733.jpg
    No Good Deed Not Original Menu IMG_0733.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Clone BD Won't Write to BD-RE .jpg
    Clone BD Won't Write to BD-RE .jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Try before you buy, you had plenty of time to try this product, all software has updates and all software has bugs, they will be fixed. Then you will be a happy guy, LOL.

Cinavia Message Code 3
Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume the content being played is protected by Cinavia and not authorized for play back on this device.

CloneBD does not remove Cinavia and nowhere on the site does it say it will. At some point, maybe, but not now. No other software removes it correctly either. The only way, at this time, to get around Cinavia, is to play with a software player with AnyDVD HD running in the background or on a Bluray player made prior to 2012.

CloneBD does not remove Cinavia

CloneBD does not remove Cinavia and nowhere on the site does it say it will. At some point, maybe, but not now. No other software removes it correctly either. The only way, at this time, to get around Cinavia, is to play with a software player with AnyDVD HD running in the background or on a Bluray player made prior to 2012.

Regarding Power DVD 14 and updating my Blu Ray firmware I was replying to messages from Adbear previous messages.

I never heard of Cinavia till this forum. Should this not be made clear, that Clone BD does not remove this, explain what it is and if this is ever going to be fixed, on the Clone BD description Page?

That explains why it played on the Sony 790 Player it's older, not on The Samsung 5900, it's newer and it played on the computer with Any DVD HD which is always running in the background.

This would have been good to know before purchase. Clone BD's line about Any DVD HD may be required for commercial Blu Rays should be changed to it will definitely be needed for the vast majority of Blu Ray Discs which are protected.

Cinavia, No Menus, Can't Use BD-RE, Burning Unsuable Discs, Can't even Send a Log

My reply to an email from Elby some of which is quoted below.

Shouldn't these issues be listed on the Clone BD description page so customers don't expect more then can be delivered, at the present time?

The description seems to promise a lot more then the program can deliver. I can only compare this program to Clone DVD for Blu Ray discs (isn't that what it's supposed to be).

So far I can only rip to MP4 or MKV files and I'm not even sure if they play all the way to the end. All I really wanted was to be able to successfully make backups of my Blu Ray discs, which are already in ISO Format from Any DVD HD (so half the work should already be done).

Is this Cinavia problem ever going to be fixed in the future or are we just out of luck again? Had I known of all of these problems I would have purchased a two year license just to see if the problems would be fixed.

I still can't even get a log to send showing my issues. The burns always say successful when they obviously are not and holding down the ALT Key after the burn does not bring up an option to send a log.

When I purchased Clone BD I knew there were problems and issues to be addressed but I never expected it to be this problematic. I could not test without wasting discs and time by creating files and discs with an unwanted watermark and it seems burning to BD-RE is not even an option.

All I am left with, is burning more BD-R coasters, without even the original menus because they won't fit on BD-RE media (which takes 3 hours to format using third party software). And if I run into Cinavia I am again out of luck. What exactly should I be satisfied with? Would you be satisfied, were you in my shoes, after paying almost $100 right after XMAS for software that so far been, in my case, unusable.

I feel very disappointed, so far, in a program I have literally waited years for. I really hope these problems can be fixed.
M. Calcagno

>>Cinavia is a watermark that cannot be removed, sorry. For more information about this please contact SlySoft directly, as we are not allowed to assist with any kind of protected media.

CloneBD will usually compress data wherever it can. Sometimes, the output file is near the capacity of the blank on paper, which ought to be 25 GB, but this is, unfortunately, not precise.

A nominal 25 GB blank can have an effective capacity of only 22 GB, which will not be sufficient for a 23 GB file, and so on.

The original menu can currently not be reflected in a 1:1 manner. CloneBD for now has to use its own menu.<<

Back