• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Still AP no download button

Status
Not open for further replies.

von edmeister 2.0

Version 1.8.3.0 wworked great on some but still no green button on newer titlles. On logs 0+b the refresh worked but on log c refresh did not produce a down load link. Just lucky I guess

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    350.8 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.8.3.0 b.astlog
    619.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.8.3.0 c.astlog
    927.1 KB · Views: 3
What is the name of the download in log C , its not in the file.

I don't know if this will help figure out the problem, but I found that series that don't initially show the Downloadable videos button (like mr. & mrs. smith) can get the button by following this procedure:

1. Click the Episodes tab.
2. Click a Download Episode button (the down arrow at the right of an episode). This will show an error dialog: "AnyStream could not load page due to an error".
3. Press OK to dismiss the dialog.
3. Hit the Back button. The Downloadable videos button will now appear.

You shouldnt have to do that and most of us do not, but there are a few members who are having this issue, we thought it was fixed in 1.8.3.0 but I guess we have to go back to the board, I cannot reproduce this anomaly and neither can our developers. So it's not easy. Please be patient.

Try uninstalling rebooting and reinstalling
Thanks Redfox 1. I tried your advice no difference. The title of log c is " This Is Me...Now" Also the page is missing the Amazon play button on movies and wherefoolstread's helpful suggestion did not work
I don't know if this will help figure out the problem, but I found that series that don't initially show the Downloadable videos button (like mr. & mrs. smith) can get the button by following this procedure:

1. Click the Episodes tab.
2. Click a Download Episode button (the down arrow at the right of an episode). This will show an error dialog: "AnyStream could not load page due to an error".
3. Press OK to dismiss the dialog.
3. Hit the Back button. The Downloadable videos button will now appear.

Attachments

• Mr and Mrs Smith.jpg
    Mr and Mrs Smith.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 12
  • Reacher.jpg
    Reacher.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 11
  • This Is Me Now.jpg
    This Is Me Now.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Protocol Error.jpg
    Protocol Error.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 11
I found a workaround to the problem. If I load a video from the home page there is no download button. If from the selected video page I add to "my watchlist" then load the video from my watchlist page then the green download button appears and I can download as usual. The title is Mr & Mrs Smith

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0 d.astlog
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.8.3.0 e.astlog
    556.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back