• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request StarPlus

ipkpoa

Hi there!

I'm interested in acquiring an AnyStream license, but first I would like to know if there are plans to include the StarPlus service.

Thank you guys!

Hi there!

I'm interested in acquiring an AnyStream license, but first I would like to know if there are plans to include the StarPlus service.

Thank you guys!
Not at this time, maybe in the future, but not in the immediate future. But we try to add providers that will benefit a large portion of the world, not just South America. I believe and I may be wrong that StarPlus is partly a sports channel, we are geared more towards TV and Movies in general.

Not at this time, maybe in the future, but not in the immediate future. But we try to add providers that will benefit a large portion of the world, not just South America. I believe and I may be wrong that StarPlus is partly a sports channel, we are geared more towards TV and Movies in general.

Yes, here in Brazil StarPlus has a lot of live sports events in partnership with ESPN.But the service also has many series in its catalog, including "The Simpsons", "Bob's Burgers", "Bones", "Family Guy", "How I met your Mother", in addition to a vast list of movies.I hope you guys include this service in AnyStream.

Thank you again, guys!

If what you wanna watch is not yet available on AnyStream, you could decrypt the streams manually.
Afaik, Star+ uses standard DASH stream and Widevine DRM.

Yes, here in Brazil StarPlus has a lot of live sports events in partnership with ESPN.But the service also has many series in its catalog, including "The Simpsons", "Bob's Burgers", "Bones", "Family Guy", "How I met your Mother", in addition to a vast list of movies.I hope you guys include this service in AnyStream.

Thank you again, guys!
Those shows are all available in the providers we have already.

Back