• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sorry Guys For a Redundant Question but...

As the available sticky points out. 1y free and 50% off options must be handled through support.

Point of order?
I don't think an entity exists for his CC company to do a "chargeback" to.
And that's a prerequisite for getting your funds back.
-W

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on the method used (CC company) and whether they're willing to issue a refund, given the circumstance, whether or not they can recoup the funds from an entity. It doesn't hurt to put in a request, the worst they can do is deny it.

Rdodolak I must caution you. It seems you're still up to the same instigating tricks again that triggered moderator action going by your last few posts. Be nice.

I'm genuinely confused how my post is seen as instigating or not being nice? It was simply meant to provide a potential option, that may have been overlooked, to help a member, I assumed this was within the allowable realm since this doesn't affect RedFox.

A chargeback is an extremely complicated process, and hurts both sides financially and reputation wise. A refund is simpler and easier and without consequences. The thing is, there's no side to do the refunding.

A chargeback is an extremely complicated process, and hurts both sides financially and reputation wise. A refund is simpler and easier and without consequences. The thing is, there's no side to do the refunding.
Well you mentioned they may offer a year for free and or 50%. Since I just paid the year for free option would be best.

I will keep you updated - peace

Well it is unfortunate that I renewed ANYDVD HD in February (lifetime) and now I am **** out of luck running the new 8.0.1.0 release without paying all over again. Any suggestions? I tried contacting support without any response as of yet.

I'm in the same boat - I purchased a lifetime license in January of this year, only to have it yanked away less than 2 months later. I was excited about having it return with RedFox, and updated my version as soon as they released it, and thought all was well. But a couple months later, find out again that my license is not valid. The difference with this poster and me is that I don't have a Visa card (only MasterCard, which they don't take), so I dug around and found out how to purchase a BitCoin, and used that. I can understand that RedFox is not SlySoft, and they need to generate revenue. I wouldn't have a problem with ordering a new license if I had a lifetime license for a few years. But spending that money only to get a few months out of it is ridiculous.

What about giving a limited subscription to some of the previous lifetime license holders? I don't know if RedFox retained the business records from SlySoth and can look up that information, but maybe prorate it based on how long you have had a lifetime license. For example, if you purchased your lifetime subscription within the last 6 months, you get a 3 year subscription, within 6 months to a year, a 2 year subscription, within 1 year to 2 years, a 1 year subscription, and anything beyond that required a new purchase.

I'm in the same boat - I purchased a lifetime license in January of this year, only to have it yanked away less than 2 months later. I was excited about having it return with RedFox, and updated my version as soon as they released it, and thought all was well. But a couple months later, find out again that my license is not valid. The difference with this poster and me is that I don't have a Visa card (only MasterCard, which they don't take), so I dug around and found out how to purchase a BitCoin, and used that. I can understand that RedFox is not SlySoft, and they need to generate revenue. I wouldn't have a problem with ordering a new license if I had a lifetime license for a few years. But spending that money only to get a few months out of it is ridiculous.

What about giving a limited subscription to some of the previous lifetime license holders? I don't know if RedFox retained the business records from SlySoth and can look up that information, but maybe prorate it based on how long you have had a lifetime license. For example, if you purchased your lifetime subscription within the last 6 months, you get a 3 year subscription, within 6 months to a year, a 2 year subscription, within 1 year to 2 years, a 1 year subscription, and anything beyond that required a new purchase.

Contact support.
You qualify for a free year or a 50% discount - take your pick.
-W

Thanks!

One additional question - How do I claim the 50% discount? I don't see anywhere on the checkout process to provide any info to get it. It only has the 20% general discount and 10% BitCoin discount.
Contact support directly: https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

They will probably need details of the previous purchase on which you are trying to claim the discount. Be patient as it is a manual process for each claim they receive.

I'm not sure how the discount will work. It may be in the way of a personalized Coupon/Promotion Code to enter on the purchase page.

Last edited:
Back