• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sorry Guys For a Redundant Question but...

pocketaces

I've been a member since 2008 and love the product but have always been a lurker/reader and never a poster lol.I just minutes ago upgraded to the 8.0 version saying I now needed to purchase.I'm an idiot as I have looked to no avail as to how to purchase the products again.I only use the clone dvd,clone cd and the basic any dvd since I still have never got into blu rays.Can someone please help show me exactly how and where I need to go to get going again?

CloneDVD is not affected by the change. The only thing you need again is anydvd. Go to the main site and click purchase.

To use the new software requires you purchase a new license to use it. It's on the main RedFox page for the purchase options you have to look there. CloneCD, Anydvd HD and CloneDVDmobile are the ones from RedFox that you can update the License through them. CloneBD, CloneDVD is from Elaborate Bytes.

CloneBD & CloneDVD license keys are sold exclusively by Elaborate Bytes in Switzerland. At the moment we are not able to offer any bundle with AnyDVD HD, but we are working on it.

Chevron,does that mean when I purchase the anydvd everything will work as it has for the past 8 years?I'll go through the exact same steps as I always have?

Yes.. exactly. you just need a new license for further updates to AnyDVD is all.
-W

Yup, just get a new license and upgrade to v8 and your back up and running like normal.

Chevron,does that mean when I purchase the anydvd everything will work as it has for the past 8 years?I'll go through the exact same steps as I always have?
But they also have a CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile RedFox license so if they move the software to the newer version your own Slysoft license might not work there as well either. So food for thought. Works as past 8 years has no gurantee in itself either considering how much the ACCS-LS was going after Slysoft.

But they also have a CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile RedFox license so if they move the software to the newer version your own Slysoft license might not work there as well either. So food for thought. Works as past 8 years has no gurantee in itself either considering how much the ACCS-LS was going after Slysoft.

Correcting you is getting tedious.
They have stated that CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile will continue to work with existing licenses.
Now IF they ever upgrade that software - a new license might be needed to get the upgrade.
But it's unlikely that it will need an upgrade. The DVD standard remains the same into perpetuity.
-W

Correcting you is getting tedious.
They have stated that CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile will continue to work with existing licenses.
Now IF they ever upgrade that software - a new license might be needed to get the upgrade.
But it's unlikely that it will need an upgrade. The DVD standard remains the same into perpetuity.
-W
I suspect that CloneDVDmobile will need one in the future. It would probably be cheaper to get now, at least I purchased another just in case.

One more question.I was looking at the purchase screen and saw where I do have the option of the clone cd and clone dvd.I was going to purchase but had one question.What does the mobile mean out beside it?Is it simply the same thing I use?Again,i am sorry for my ignorance in these matters.

Well it is unfortunate that I renewed ANYDVD HD in February (lifetime) and now I am **** out of luck running the new 8.0.1.0 release without paying all over again. Any suggestions? I tried contacting support without any response as of yet.

February this year? Then you have 2 options. 1y free or 50%. February last year: 20% off

Then you have the choice of 1y free or 50% off. There's nothing to can do until they get back to you on your support request. I'm sure you understand they're a bit busy with others in a similar situation like yours. A little patience is needed, they will get back to you. :)

Well it is unfortunate that I renewed ANYDVD HD in February (lifetime) and now I am **** out of luck running the new 8.0.1.0 release without paying all over again. Any suggestions? I tried contacting support without any response as of yet.

What method of payment did you use to renew the license in February? It may still be possible to dispute the charge and then use those returned funds to repurchase a new license.

Point of order?
I don't think an entity exists for his CC company to do a "chargeback" to.
And that's a prerequisite for getting your funds back.
-W

Rdodolak I must caution you. It seems you're still up to the same instigating tricks again that triggered moderator action going by your last few posts. Be nice.

What method of payment did you use to renew the license in February? It may still be possible to dispute the charge and then use those returned funds to repurchase a new license.
Visa CC and receipt says "Lifetime"...not 3 months...

Visa CC and receipt says "Lifetime"...not 3 months...
Oh - it only offers me a %20 discount at checkout as it does to the world. Totally unfair situation.
Per Chevron - I will wait for a response

Back