• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibo777

Saw several posts on this subject, tried all solutions from different vpn, no vpn, changing codec, clearing cache, refreshed after changes, restarted application after changes... All to no avail. Attached is my log file.

Attachments

• prime-Mission- Impossible IV - Ghost Protocol.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Did you pay for it? Try it again in a few hours or tomorrow. Its a Parmount+ movie and it downloads fine on their default provider.

Yes, I've done this many times and I don't think I would see the download button if it wasn't paid for and therefore never get to the error message. I'll try again at another time and tomorrow and update this thread with the result. Thanks!

I just got the same thing today on Prime, and then it hangs on "downloading" not going to the next item queued

definitely not paused. i have to restart Anystream, redo the download order and the queue resumes until it hits the problem files
Yes, I can confirm this behavior. I just encountered a movie with the "unable to decrypt" error. After clicking ok, the queue does not pause and status remains "downloading" on the title with the error. You have to abort that download and then pause/resume the queue.

Just wanted to update. This was still failing late last night, but this morning succeeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back