• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream. Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

shower08

again is still the same problem one day a week and at the same time all this problem that I have already reported x times that I am told but no there is nothing while sio and especially in repetition.
no vpn and personal account from my country
this happens for all new content

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    278.8 KB · Views: 2
A mi también me empezó a suceder lo mismo, pero con contenido nuevo y viejo inclusive con una temporada que venia descargando.

The same thing started happening to me too, but with new and old content, even with a season that I had been downloading.

SetupAnyStream_1.8.8.0_64bit

I've download many thing on Prime video, never got an issue, but this error happen to me today too on few episodes of Carnival Row (S1E8, S2E4 and S2E7)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm also encountering this issue today with legacy content on US Prime. Other tools are still functional so it should be a minor issue the dev team can fix.

Last edited:
yup, i started getting those as well. AP US via proxy. will try local AP later as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back