• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sometimes karma is sweet..

AP and HBOmax went down this morning. Disney+ still available.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.1_Dump_20211207194438.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
I can get PV, just can't rent anything. Errors out. IMDB is also affected.

Try and watch a movie.
Don't worry, @RedFox 1 , I was just reporting on what Amazon was/is doing in my neck of the woods.

I'm not even worried right now over the lack of downloads, due to the fact that I have a bunch of AS+ downloads that I've done since the early part of this year, so I'm good.

If other people on here want to argue and troll about the ongoing issues, that's their loss.

:)

Don't worry, @RedFox 1 , I was just reporting on what Amazon was/is doing in my neck of the woods.

I'm not even worried right now over the lack of downloads, due to the fact that I have a bunch of AS+ downloads that I've done since the early part of this year, so I'm good.

If other people on here want to argue and troll about the ongoing issues, that's their loss.

:)
No WG, you misunderstood me, the picture you posted of Amazon, is on everyone's computer, but when you go to the movie to watch it even on your browser without AnyStream, it is down.

No WG, you misunderstood me, the picture you posted of Amazon, is on everyone's computer, but when you go to the movie to watch it even on your browser without AnyStream, it is down.
I see.

I tried watching this movie that I attached from my browser, but it stopped and started, and then I got it to play. I then stopped it and tried to attach a screenshot, but the screenshot was totally blacked out.

:)2021-12-07_12-45-03.jpg

So now you see what I meant, Amazon is not working even without AnyStream, they have an issue not connected to AnyStream.

Looks like it might be back up. I was able to start a AP movie fine in a browser.

I see.

I tried watching this movie that I attached from my browser, but it stopped and started, and then I got it to play. I then stopped it and tried to attach a screenshot, but the screenshot was totally blacked out.

:)View attachment 61244
That's it they've gone too far!!! When they stop Scooby it's HAMMER TIME! This aggression will not stand

Last edited:
Back