• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

( Solved) AS 1.1.0.1 crash Fixed in V1102

Tom Roderick

First run after updating to 1.1.0.1 from 1.1.0.0.
Started download from Amazon, then started download from Netflix
The Netflix DL popped up a message about the file already exists (it did, my bad-wrong episode), answered prompts to not continue. Tried to restart Netfilx download-using the correct episode - message about AS having a problem popped up and that it was creating the attached dump file.

FYI - I restarted AS and retried downloading the episodes from Amazon and Netflix again, so far, so good.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.1_Dump_20210404175538.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 1
First run after updating to 1.1.0.1 from 1.1.0.0.
Started download from Amazon, then started download from Netflix
The Netflix DL popped up a message about the file already exists (it did, my bad-wrong episode), answered prompts to not continue. Tried to restart Netfilx download-using the correct episode - message about AS having a problem popped up and that it was creating the attached dump file.

FYI - I restarted AS and retried downloading the episodes from Amazon and Netflix again, so far, so good.
Can you make a log file also and upload it, if you need assistance let me know.

For The issue where Netflix would not start downloading is Imposters Season 2 Episode 1.

The issue referenced in this post was also Imposters - After Updating AS - I started to download Imposters S01 E05 (which I had already downloaded) AS gave me the warning that it already existed and since I had chosen the wrong episode I answered not to overwrite the existing file and shortly thereafter a message indicated there was a problem, a dump file was being created and AS would exit (and it did). I was able to restart AS and continue on (both Amazon & Netflix) until I started the second season of Imposters on Netflx - Netflix went through all the motions of downloading the file- it created a zero length file but the progress bar never showed up.

I apologize for any confusion between the 2 issues.

For The issue where Netflix would not start downloading is Imposters Season 2 Episode 1.

The issue referenced in this post was also Imposters - After Updating AS - I started to download Imposters S01 E05 (which I had already downloaded) AS gave me the warning that it already existed and since I had chosen the wrong episode I answered not to overwrite the existing file and shortly thereafter a message indicated there was a problem, a dump file was being created and AS would exit (and it did). I was able to restart AS and continue on (both Amazon & Netflix) until I started the second season of Imposters on Netflx - Netflix went through all the motions of downloading the file- it created a zero length file but the progress bar never showed up.

I apologize for any confusion between the 2 issues.
I found the same thing you did Tom, so I went into the setting and changed the download speed from Unlimited to Fast, it started up. its absolutely an issue.

Back