• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream doesnt start download from Netflix

Salem874

For the past day or so, AnyStream loads perfectly fine. I browse to a content (I've tried both Netflix and Amazon Prime), select my audio track, hit "Download!"

AS then goes "quiet", with no progress bar...nothing. It does create a 0kb placeholder file though.

I've left it for hours, and nothing happens. Any possible suggestions or ideas?

For the past day or so, AnyStream loads perfectly fine. I browse to a content (I've tried both Netflix and Amazon Prime), select my audio track, hit "Download!"

AS then goes "quiet", with no progress bar...nothing. It does create a 0kb placeholder file though.

OK, I've enabled "Show debug" and it seems to get stuck at "requesting video license..."

Are you using the trial version?
The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.

Update to Version 1093 please
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-0-9-3-disney.80536/

@Salem874 Grab it and see what happens

Code:
https://www.videohelp.com/software/RedFox-AnyStream

Here you can find any beta version of the software if you dont what to use 1093

@Salem874 Grab it and see what happens

Code:
https://www.videohelp.com/software/RedFox-AnyStream

Here you can find any beta version of the software if you dont what to use 1093
I had used 1093 - i only went back to the "official" version because of the varied (inconsistent) output i was getting. But I'll try it again...

I had used 1093 - i only went back to the "official" version because of the varied (inconsistent) output i was getting. But I'll try it again...

I think they are all technically beta versions.

Also, downloading software from non-official sites is something to be super cautious about from a security perspective just in general.

So, I've updated to the (non-Beta) 1.1.0.0, but I'm still having issues downloading from Netflix.

I'm still getting stuck on "Requesting License".

I've run Created a log file, which I've attached. I hope this helps..

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.0.astlog
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
So, I've updated to the (non-Beta) 1.1.0.0, but I'm still having issues downloading from Netflix.

I'm still getting stuck on "Requesting License".

I've run Created a log file, which I've attached. I hope this helps..

The same here ( also with the previous version ) till i found out to disable all power saving option withing windows.
since this problems are solved.

Same issue with NetFlix but using 1.1.0.1

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.1.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Additional log files for Netflix not downloading.
I went on to other series and it seemed to happen again but I just left it alone and wait for the Amazon download to finish. When the Amazon DL finished the NetFlix DL had started.

I tried the Imposters S02 E01 again and it seemed to not start (the progress bar doesn't show up, 0 KB file). Again I waited for the Amazon side to finish downloading and after about 5 minutes the NetFlix DL kicked in.

I suspect the 3rd log contains all of the 2nd log and more.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.1_2nd.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.1.0.1_3rd.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
The same here ( also with the previous version ) till i found out to disable all power saving option withing windows.
since this problems are solved.

This is an interesting catch! Disabling my display turn-off (set to turn off after 1 minute inactivity) seems to fix it.. Odd

I've just seen AnyStream has been updated though, so I'll get the latest version

Back