• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Solved] anystream 1.1.1.0

BALLOFIRON

after i have updated to 1.1.1.0 i been getting multiple crashes

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0_Dump_20210414095935.astdmp
    4.3 MB · Views: 2
Are you running AnyStream over RDP or alike?
If not, I'd try to update graphics drivers first and try again.

Remote desktop protocol, basically he's asking if you have installed AnyStream on a home secret pc, and are telling it do download from another via remote control.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I know the question is moot because 1.1.1.1 is already out, so just for my own sanity.......What do graphic drivers have to do with a download (isn't that what AS does ?)

not using remote desktop im on my gaming pc with the lastest drivers as most my game need it up to date ... so not sure

I know the question is moot because 1.1.1.1 is already out, so just for my own sanity.......What do graphic drivers have to do with a download (isn't that what AS does ?)
Mostly for Prime Video - the presentation is a browser, which uses opengl for presentation.

But this crash has nothing to do with graphics drivers.
not using remote desktop im on my gaming pc with the lastest drivers as most my game need it up to date ... so not sure

It's something with a tooltip. Do you remember, which provider tab you had open at that moment?

netflix or disney im thinking is was disney im now using 1.1.1.1 it not happen today hope all good now

Back