Software Proctions

Discussion in 'GameJackal' started by andrewmann123, May 21, 2007.

1. andrewmann123

andrewmann123 Member

Nothing Post. And Probably Secret Surfer Pro is not ment to be copyed ie prohibated to copy.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. evlncrn8

evlncrn8 Well-Known Member

scan it with protectionid -> pid.gamecopyworld.com

3. andrewmann123

andrewmann123 Member

i tryed the software it said non/unknown protection.
    the alcohol 120 support told me the protectionid address, but could not help further.

4. andrewmann123

andrewmann123 Member

alcohol 120% fails to make image with normal cd setting and general cd setting.
    i tryed safedisc 2/3/4 and securom 4/5/7 and securom *new and safedisc 2/3/4 EFM writer.

Last edited: May 22, 2007
  5. evlncrn8

you scanned the whole folder you installed the game into with protectionid?
    make sure you're using the latest version -> pid.gamecopyworld.com

6. sickley

sickley Active Member

laserlok is generally the hardest copy protection to crack, and thus older versions of ccd will probably not be able to copy it, a new version SHOULD. ill browse around some other forums and see if i can find some specifics for ya

7. sickley

sickley Active Member

generally the only time you'll have with this is the newer versions of securom protections, the only loophole is to use a cd image and load it with the newest version of deamon tools, with the YASU (yet another securom unblacklister) to unblacklist deamon tools. or you could use gamejackal and the problem is not likely to even appear.

also
    i've checked around and from what i can tell you should (i couldnt find a specific discusion to your specific game/application) be able to back this up with the newest version of clonecd, or at least with alcohol 120 using securom profiling. you could download a trial version of clonecd and check for yourself.
    try posting this in the clonecd section of the slysoft forums
    other forums to post for this would be:
    club.cdfreaks.com
    cdrinfo.com
    afterdawn.com

8. evlncrn8

maybe cos the protected exe isnt there?, so the protection is laserlok marathon

you're somewhat mistaken, the laserlok marathon cdcheck is bypassable even without the cd/dvd - backing up the disk is another matter...it is also not the hardest copy protection to crack, its rare in comparison to safedisc, securom or starforce, so there are less cracks for it.. that does not make it the hardest at all..

gamejackal was blacklisted too by securom (why do u think hidejack etc all exist?), i suggest you research a little more to avoid confusing people...

9. andrewmann123

andrewmann123 Member

(Slysoft) Game Jackel

will slysoft game jackel backup laserlok marathon?
    (which will backup with no protection)
    (which i can use like a orginal cd-rom)
    (which i can use like a orginal cd-rom in a recorder drive)
    Secret Surfer pro 3.6.51 is the program cd-rom title i want to backup

when will slysoft game jackel be released?

will game jackel backup software cd-rom with protections like laserlok marathon and other protections used on software cd-roms?

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  10. Danger

Danger Well-Known Member

No, to all of the above. Why? because GJ never did (nor should it ever) backup ANY game. GJ ONLY allows you to play the game without the original CD/DVD.

GJ also creates unique personal profiles of each game which are NON-transferable to anyone else.

For game backups, check out Blindwrite or Alcohol 120%.