• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Software Proctions

andrewmann123

Nothing Post. And Probably Secret Surfer Pro is not ment to be copyed ie prohibated to copy.

Last edited:
alcohol 120% fails to make image with normal cd setting and general cd setting.
i tryed safedisc 2/3/4 and securom 4/5/7 and securom *new and safedisc 2/3/4 EFM writer.

Last edited:
you scanned the whole folder you installed the game into with protectionid?
make sure you're using the latest version -> pid.gamecopyworld.com

laserlok is generally the hardest copy protection to crack, and thus older versions of ccd will probably not be able to copy it, a new version SHOULD. ill browse around some other forums and see if i can find some specifics for ya

can clonecd back a sucessful working image of the cd-rom which is not protected (can be detected by installed program as a orginal cd-rom)?

generally the only time you'll have with this is the newer versions of securom protections, the only loophole is to use a cd image and load it with the newest version of deamon tools, with the YASU (yet another securom unblacklister) to unblacklist deamon tools. or you could use gamejackal and the problem is not likely to even appear.

also
i've checked around and from what i can tell you should (i couldnt find a specific discusion to your specific game/application) be able to back this up with the newest version of clonecd, or at least with alcohol 120 using securom profiling. you could download a trial version of clonecd and check for yourself.
try posting this in the clonecd section of the slysoft forums
other forums to post for this would be:
club.cdfreaks.com
cdrinfo.com
afterdawn.com

The Software Protection reported by ProtectionID 5.2c on the exe file on installatin folder is Laserlok Marathon.
ProtectionID 5.2C does not work scaning the root dictory of the cdrom.

maybe cos the protected exe isnt there?, so the protection is laserlok marathon

sickley said:
laserlok is generally the hardest copy protection to crack, and thus older versions of ccd will probably not be able to copy it, a new version SHOULD. ill browse around some other forums and see if i can find some specifics for ya

you're somewhat mistaken, the laserlok marathon cdcheck is bypassable even without the cd/dvd - backing up the disk is another matter...it is also not the hardest copy protection to crack, its rare in comparison to safedisc, securom or starforce, so there are less cracks for it.. that does not make it the hardest at all..

sickley said:
generally the only time you'll have with this is the newer versions of securom protections, the only loophole is to use a cd image and load it with the newest version of deamon tools, with the YASU (yet another securom unblacklister) to unblacklist deamon tools. or you could use gamejackal and the problem is not likely to even appear.

gamejackal was blacklisted too by securom (why do u think hidejack etc all exist?), i suggest you research a little more to avoid confusing people...

(Slysoft) Game Jackel

will slysoft game jackel backup laserlok marathon?
(which will backup with no protection)
(which i can use like a orginal cd-rom)
(which i can use like a orginal cd-rom in a recorder drive)
Secret Surfer pro 3.6.51 is the program cd-rom title i want to backup

when will slysoft game jackel be released?

will game jackel backup software cd-rom with protections like laserlok marathon and other protections used on software cd-roms?

Last edited:
will slysoft game jackel backup laserlok marathon?
(which will backup with no protection)
(which i can use like a orginal cd-rom)
(which i can use like a orginal cd-rom in a recorder drive)
Secret Surfer pro 3.6.51 is the program cd-rom title i want to backup.

will game jackel backup software cd-rom with protections like laserlok marathon and other protections used on software cd-roms?

No, to all of the above. Why? because GJ never did (nor should it ever) backup ANY game. GJ ONLY allows you to play the game without the original CD/DVD.

GJ also creates unique personal profiles of each game which are NON-transferable to anyone else.

For game backups, check out Blindwrite or Alcohol 120%.

Back