• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

So Slysoft Lifetime license was a lie? I'm out if so

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbault

Why are SlySoft Lifetime licenses not being grandfathered? You do realize that you prior commitment to lifetime licenses is now a lie if you do not honor them? Why should we believe you from this point forward? It does not matter that your prior domain is no longer viable. That's a cost you need to eat. If you don't honor prior licenses, I'm out.

Why are SlySoft Lifetime licenses not being grandfathered? You do realize that you prior commitment to lifetime licenses is now a lie if you do not honor them? Why should we believe you from this point forward? It does not matter that your prior domain is no longer viable. That's a cost you need to eat. If you don't honor prior licenses, I'm out.
Guess that means you'd be willing to work and pay the bills while not being paid? Your Slysoft license is good through 7.6.9.5. If that's all you need, you're good.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. Depending on your purchase date you will either be eligible for a 20% or 50% discount. Slysoft is gone, unfortunately, and as such the license's lifetime has also ended. Whether or you wish to purchase a new license is completely up to you. We'd be sorry to see you leave but that's your decision to make.

Guess that means you'd be willing to work and pay the bills while not being paid? Your Slysoft license is good through 7.6.9.5. If that's all you need, you're good.

No. "Lifetime" does not mean "through 7.6.9.5". It means forever. It does not matter that there are current bills to pay. Promises were made regardless of future bills. Not my problem.

No. "Lifetime" does not mean "through 7.6.9.5". It means forever. It does not matter that there are current bills to pay. Promises were made regardless of future bills. Not my problem.
Sorry, but no. It means the lifetime of the business, not you. Slysoft died, unfortunately. Arguing or continuing old discussions will not help. You can get a discount on a Redfox license, or you don't. The decision is yours. I guess it really comes down to how important the software is to you.

You have your V7.6.9.5 forever. It works with 150,000 discs. Just no update for new discs. Sorry, but once you realize that Slysoft, however tragic and disheartening, went out of business, if the developers had not picked up the software from old Company you would have nothing.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. Depending on your purchase date you will either be eligible for a 20% or 50% discount. Slysoft is gone, unfortunately, and as such the license's lifetime has also ended. Whether or you wish to purchase a new license is completely up to you. We'd be sorry to see you leave but that's your decision to make.[/
Sorry, but no. It means the lifetime of the business, not you. Slysoft died, unfortunately. Arguing or continuing old discussions will not help. You can get a discount on a Redfox license, or you don't. The decision is yours.
Sorry, but no. It means the lifetime of the business, not you. Slysoft died, unfortunately. Arguing or continuing old discussions will not help. You can get a discount on a Redfox license, or you don't. The decision is yours. I guess it really comes down to how important the software is to you.

Sorry but that's disgusting, It means RedFox is a grifting enterprise. SlySoft could have eaten the costs of their demise, and they have decided not to. Disgusting. And to be clear, if eating the costs means they can't exist, then their existence ends and they stop stringing us along. It is not OK for clients to sustain a dead enterprise.

You have your V7.6.9.5 forever. It works with 150,000 discs. Just no update for new discs. Sorry, but once you realize that Slysoft, however tragic and disheartening, went out of business, if the developers had not picked up the software from old Company you would have nothing.
Yes, that's what I have, which is not "lifetime". And so RedFox is horrible. I challenge you to prove otherwise. You are forcing default risk on your customers. Horrible.

Sorry but that's disgusting, It means RedFox is a grifting enterprise. SlySoft could have eaten the costs of their demise, and they have decided not to. Disgusting. And to be clear, if eating the costs means they can't exist, then their existence ends and they stop stringing us along. It is not OK for clients to sustain a dead enterprise.
Well, it seems continuing this discussion with you is pointless, so I won't. Most of us have moved on. Feel free to continue to get it off your chest.

Well, it seems continuing this discussion with you is pointless, so I won't. Most of us have moved on. Feel free to continue to get it off your chest.

You've moved on from being cheated? God, you're pathetic. What's wrong with you?

There seems to some animosity in this thread. The situation is what it is. We are sorry you feel the way you do but arguing with the members will only result in the thread being closed. Again we are sorry for this situation.

There seems to some animosity in this thread. The situation is what it is. We are sorry you feel the way you do but arguing with the members will only result in the thread being closed. Again we are sorry for this situation.

This is not about thread animosity. YOU LIED TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. The situation is NOT what it is. Grandfather the Slysoft licenses and we are fine. You are NOT sorry about this situation. If you were, you would grandfather Slysoft licenses. Just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back