• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

So I guess Hbomax is a "Dead Issue now"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kzajac

So it' s been what...2 months since any mention of "fixing" Hbomax for hd?? I guess those of us that paid extra to get that fine product are just supposed to shut up and not rock the boat so that "someone" can keep telling us a fix is on the way? Oh please, I think that horse has been bear to death now. Jtst tell us that you are not up to that rask of fixing it and let us go find some other product that might actually work.
Same can be said fir Netflix as well. Well you got "1 Product" still working FOR NOW.

:) come on man ... don't hold back your feelings :)
It will still happen

So it' s been what...2 months since any mention of "fixing" Hbomax for hd?? I guess those of us that paid extra to get that fine product are just supposed to shut up and not rock the boat so that "someone" can keep telling us a fix is on the way? Oh please, I think that horse has been bear to death now. Jtst tell us that you are not up to that rask of fixing it and let us go find some other product that might actually work.
Same can be said fir Netflix as well. Well you got "1 Product" still working FOR NOW.
We will fix it, it takes time, if you are impatient, do what you want, we are doing the best we can. I am not going to continue this conversation. Go find that product that can do more than we can please.

Redfox has never to my knowledge ever shown any evidence of what you are accusing them of. Which is either being subpar or just throwing their hands in the air. So I am not sure why it is you think that. If you do indeed believe that, I feel you are wrong and I am sure many folks would agree with me.

In any case, throwing a text tantrum is not doing anything but making forum dwellers unhappy.

Just have patients, they always come through.

Let it go, he said his piece, now the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back