• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

smurfs problem

Not the same at all

Hi

I get an error when ripping the DVDs
Error: FileIO 3 VTS_03_1.VOB 350498816 352256

Tried to reinstall AnyDVD without luck. The DVDs plays fine on the computer.

Is that the same problem?

Please do not me too/hijack a thread like this. It's not the same DVD and your log shows catastrophiic READ errors. I would offer this DVD you have is playable but not readable for a copy.

It could - it I had the disc. But 6.8.8.5 should "patch" this, too. ;)

It would be very nice to receive feedback from someone who owns this disc. Please.

It would be very nice to receive feedback from someone who owns this disc. Please.

James,.. do you still need more information about this disk? I have a successful rip with 6.8.8.7 if you want the logfile, R1.

James,.. do you still need more information about this disk? I have a successful rip with 6.8.8.7 if you want the logfile, R1.
No need for a logfile anymore, thanks.

Back