• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SlySoft in future

I'll be 81 in 2050. I think I'll have other things to be getting on with rather than worrying about backing up discs or whatever :D

Hey! Me too!! Maybe we can get together for some shuffle board in 37 years or so. :D

I was just curious since I as well still access programs on 5 1/4" & 3 1/2" media. Even though in 2050, the technology may be "old", I would still want to access the data on it, would you not? I do not believe that users who had data on older media necessarily upgrade to the latest media craze.

I have some programs due to copy protection cannot be moved from 3 1/2" to another format, I wish I could but the company that made the software is no longer around.

I just wanted confirmation from Slysoft that the software will not stop working in 2050 is all.

Thanks.

Put this way since they aren't located in the US and the laws can't be applied to another Country. I doubted unless that country wants every part of their financial conglomerate audited the US will be crying til their faces turn blue. That last line logic makes no sense...if you go buy that saying then the smokers can sue all the people whom worked on the farms that grew the tobacco cause it caused them Lung cancer along with the manufacture???

Are you really this daft? :bang:
He was JOKING!!!

-W

I just wanted confirmation from Slysoft that the software will not stop working in 2050 is all.
If there isn't any unknown "year 2050 bug", it will continue to work.

Is there a "kill" code in the software that will actually end it or is this just letting users know the Lifetime updates ends on 12-31-2050?

There is no "kill" code. But if there is a bug, I probably won't be able to fix it, because I'll be dead by then. :(

There is no "kill" code. But if there is a bug, I probably won't be able to fix it, because I'll be dead by then. :(

With the advances in medical tech - who knows?

Or perhaps we can get a mad scientist to keep your brain alive. :D

-W

Back